Most unusual endowment seen?

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a basketball coach in HS that showered with us one day. flaccid and a foot long, not thin, not thick. also had a team mate who was hung like your little pinky finger. one extreme to the other.

Reactions: Hardybob

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A mean-spirited engineering professor who had a wife and several children undressed next to me once in a locker room next to the swimming pool. His cock looked like the end of your pinkie finger in a nest of really long pubic hair--kind of like a (very small) mushroom growing among the roots of long grass.

I guess I learned why he was so rude and nasty to people.

NCbear (who always considers the source when people act like jackasses)

chefgreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a friend who's nickname is "M" short for mandingo. He got his nickname in the 90's. He is packing a 10x7 and his dick head is at a 90 degree angle. His cock looked normal when it was flacid but when it got hard it was very unique because I have never seen a cock with a head pointing to the ground while the shaft was parallel to the floor.

CcrfsA

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I saw this poor dude in his early forties who had a medical condition called "microphallus", where your penis stays prepubescent, while the rest of you grows. I felt really sorry for him. We were changing in the locker room of this biological research facility and he was reluctant to take his clothes off. When he finally did, his cock was the size of a thimbal, no kidding. Remember that the next time you think you've had a bad day at work.

At the other end of the spectrum, I ran track in college and had the opportunity to see a stallion-penis on this dude in the locker room nearly daily. Like all horse hung guys, he loved to show it off. It was somewhere around 9 inches, flaccid and super thick. He probably got bitch-slapped the first time he tried to insert that monster in a vagina.

Tee&A

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
I believe that a person has the right to do whatever they want to their bodies, but I too would be interested to find out his reasons for the injections and what--if there is anything--that he personally gets out of it.

I agree with you. I have a true curiosity into why a person would go to such an extreme with body modification. I can't figure out where the payoff would be for this. :confused:

D_JuanAFock

Experimental Member
Media
I agree with you. I have a true curiosity into why a person would go to such an extreme with body modification. I can't figure out where the payoff would be for this. :confused:
Maybe he actually doesnt want to have sex or something... because I dont think it can be used for anything... so maybe its his excuse?

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is the wierdest pic of a natural dick I've seen ('Elephant Man of Barcelona'.) The shape, especially, is odd.
The Emperor’s New Clothes | Pixel thoughts

OMG! I swear that guy was in the naturist quarter in Cap d' Agde, France this past summer. With 40,000 nudists of all varieties he didn't make as big a splash but the tattoos made him really stand out. He has a lot of foreskin hanging off the head and his penis does go through some tumescence when he gets attention- at that age he is to be applauded to get it up. When we saw him over near the 1664 bar in Heliopolis it looked around 7" semi with all that foreskin. I don't think he speaks English but he does like to talk to the ladies in Spanish and French.

I just looked it up. The driving distance from Barcelona to Cap d' Agde is 146 statute miles- not-far- so look for him next summer.

D_Jimmy Jammer

Sexy Member
Media
That's 'size obsession' at the expense of all else. Practicalities just don't come into it (as a penis it's useless.) To me it's absurd and ugly. But..he seems happy and proud enough. :tongue:

Redheadchi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
jonha felcon.13 1/2 lol what a waste

I always heard this guy was packing 13" but could never find a clear picture for proof. Everything I have found has been blurry or nothing to compare size to.

If I was him I would settle everyones curiosity and just make a video where someone measures it for me on camera for proof.

D_Alec_Baldtwins

Account Disabled
Media
The most unusual I saw was a guy with a badly botched circumcision (don't even start - I'm neither pro nor anti circumcision), but it was grotesque. I couldn't even go through with the hook-up.

curiouscam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The most unusual I have seen was a guy with a very skinny shaft and giant head. It looked like a candied apple. His head was quite large and rounded but in comparison to his shaft it was almost cartoon like. Just a guess but he had to have been no more than a 4.5 or 5 around at the most. Which would have been normal looking on anyone else if not for the Granny Smith apple at the top. I wouldn't usually make fun but he was an asshat that said he was hung.