Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
3rd row or so at an outdoor concert. Everyone was pushed together real tight. I had my gf in front of me and got hard with all the back and forth moving and thought why not take advantage of it.
Did a little foreplay to get her in the mood.
Lifted up the back of her skirt and entered her vagina from the rear.
(Upwards banana comes in handy).
I'll never forget that one!

kilbasadad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In an surgery room that was not being used. Odd to think I have done many procedures on patients in this very room. However it was hot to say the least.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by kilbasadad@Sep 29 2005, 03:12 PM
Odd to think I have done many procedures on patients in this very room.
[post=347529]Quoted post[/post]​

Erm ... artificial insemination of bulls and stallions? :p

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
In a Port O Potty out in the middle of the Mojave desert while on guard duty when I was in the Army (and it was with a female soldier). There was also the time when I got a blow job and ass fucked another soldier behind the mess hall.

Grit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. Underwater. About 30 ft below the surface of while scuba diving this past summer.

2. In the back bed of a motorhome while travelling I-81 / her parents were up front driving --it was night time.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by KinkGuy+Sep 28 2005, 11:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KinkGuy &#064; Sep 28 2005, 11:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-bif9x65@Sep 28 2005, 04:23 PM
WE HAVE DONE IT IN THE BACKSEAT OF A BORROWED CAMERO AT A DRIVE-IN MOVIE.
Bet not many on this board can make that claim&#33;
[post=347288]Quoted post[/post]​

No, but I "did it" in a 72 VW Beetle in college. Not an easy task at 6&#39;5".
[post=347312]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Try 5&#39;10" and in the back of a Yugo with bad suspension. :yoiks: :woohoo:

warwithscars

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
well i just recently started haveing sex so the most unusal places so far are in the girls bathroom of a bar in montreal, on a merry go round in a park at 3 am, and in a delivery hallway thing at the mall ahah

trainr

Just Browsing
Media
In the lake at a crowded public beach.

In a swimming pool at the local health club during public hours.

Nurse&#39;s office at a Pepsi bottling plant when I was a security guard there, on the bed they kept there.

DCxMagus

Just Browsing
Media
ON the roof of my hotel building in 8th grade when my school took a trip to london, a girl who I always flirted with a lot and she returned it even more got drunk at a bar down the street.. we broke into the fire escape started taking clothes of there then by the time we got to the stop we were basically naked... view was awesome in both respects after while we just watched the sunrise before we gather our clothes and snuck back to our rooms

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by DCxMagus@Oct 4 2005, 07:38 PM
ON the roof of my hotel building in 8th grade when my school took a trip to london, a girl who I always flirted with a lot and she returned it even more got drunk at a bar down the street.. we broke into the fire escape started taking clothes of there then by the time we got to the stop we were basically naked... view was awesome in both respects after while we just watched the sunrise before we gather our clothes and snuck back to our rooms
[post=348817]Quoted post[/post]​

Soooooo, you guys got drunk in a bar when you were in 8th grade.

Times were rough back then, huh??

DCxMagus

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by GoneA+Oct 4 2005, 10:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GoneA &#064; Oct 4 2005, 10:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DCxMagus@Oct 4 2005, 07:38 PM

[post=348856]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I don&#39;t and never will drink or do any type of drugs to escape reality ever again, that is the complete wrong reason to be under the influnace of ANYTHING and it will only start you into a dependacy you can not control. I dont really do drugs taht much any way but I drink sometimes when I party but only when I&#39;m feeling it.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by DCxMagus+Oct 5 2005, 07:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DCxMagus &#064; Oct 5 2005, 07:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by GoneA@Oct 4 2005, 10:31 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-DCxMagus
@Oct 4 2005, 07:38 PM

[post=348856]Quoted post[/post]​

I don&#39;t and never will drink or do any type of drugs to escape reality ever again, that is the complete wrong reason to be under the influnace of ANYTHING and it will only start you into a dependacy you can not control. I dont really do drugs taht much any way but I drink sometimes when I party but only when I&#39;m feeling it.
[post=349153]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

So you really got drunk in a bar with a girl in the 8th grade????

Child_of_the_sun

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well I once gave my ex-boyfriend a blow job in the middle of my street while we were walking home, we were gonna go to a club or something but ended up just going home again ;)
hmmm... In an office behind the register of a small hotel.... & bathroom at school

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Child_of_the_sun@Oct 6 2005, 01:35 AM
well I once gave my ex-boyfriend a blow job in the middle of my street while we were walking home, we were gonna go to a club or something but ended up just going home again ;)
hmmm... In an office behind the register of a small hotel.... & bathroom at school
[post=349218]Quoted post[/post]​

Middle of the street......your definetely cool.

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Several car stories, but those aren&#39;t that remarkable, really. Managed to make it happen in a beat-up Oldsmobile in a busier-than-was-comfortable hospital parking lot.

The most unusual one has to be--and this will make me sound like a criminal--getting a blow job in the hallway of a middle school that a girlfriend and I crept into late one Saturday night. Though we found the side door open, I suppose it&#39;s still technically breaking and entering.

There&#39;s a mortifying denouement to this story, though. Ours was a long-distance relationship (we attended colleges on different ends of the state), and at some point in the week following our weekend get-together in the schoolhouse, I wrote her a rather explicit letter about the experience (before the age of e-mail--yes, I&#39;m an old man) that then accidentally ended up in the hands of a mutual friend of ours who attended that same college. :icon_redface:

I haven&#39;t thought about that story in years. Perhaps I&#39;d blocked it out due to the horror.

Mestisamo

Experimental Member
Media
In a Baseball dugout at 3 in the morning

In an office 3 doors down from the MP station (on his Bosses desk&#33;) in my BDU&#39;s

In a broom closet at a Mr/Ms Gay Latino pagent

In the copy room at the Phone company where I worked - Amazing BJ&#33;&#33; :crazy:

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Mestisamo@Oct 9 2005, 06:38 AM
In a Baseball dugout at 3 in the morning

[post=350006]Quoted post[/post]​

That&#39;s what I call making it pass third base with a girl.