Most Unusual Place Youve Had Sex?

samba

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On every picnic table at a state park in kansas. started at 10am finished around 2pm. I only came three times my ex-wife came at every table. Around 12 tables.

Lisbet

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by Havelock Vetinari@Sep 28 2005, 09:37 AM
We've all been there (or at least fantasied about it) - sex in unusual places. Most unusual for me was when I was 18 and a friend and I blew each other in the garden shed of my friends place. Anybody else want to share their experiences?
[post=347011]Quoted post[/post]​

I've had sex on an office desk, on the office floor, in gardens (one time while a folk concert was going on near by), sex in a car parked in a public carpark during the day (lots of sex in cars at night), in the men's toilets at university, in swimming pools (one time underwater in full divers' gear, minus the wetsuit - intend to try that again in the ocean this summer), etc, etc. What I'd love to try is sex in an elevator.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Lisbet+Nov 2 2005, 06:51 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lisbet &#064; Nov 2 2005, 06:51 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Havelock Vetinari@Sep 28 2005, 09:37 AM
We&#39;ve all been there (or at least fantasied about it) - sex in unusual places.  Most unusual for me was when I was 18 and a friend and I blew each other in the garden shed of my friends place.  Anybody else want to share their experiences?
[post=347011]Quoted post[/post]​

I&#39;ve had sex on an office desk, on the office floor, in gardens (one time while a folk concert was going on near by), sex in a car parked in a public carpark during the day (lots of sex in cars at night), in the men&#39;s toilets at university, in swimming pools (one time underwater in full divers&#39; gear, minus the wetsuit - intend to try that again in the ocean this summer), etc, etc. What I&#39;d love to try is sex in an elevator.
[post=357560]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
So would I love to try that in an elevator there, Lisbet, know anyone who&#39;d help me enjoy the ride?

david paul

Just Browsing
Media
In a car on the top floor of the parking garage at my office.

On the weight machine in the work out area at by buddy&#39;s office complex, in front of the mirrors. Then in the shower, my hands tied to the showerhead. Also in a closet at his office&#33;

On a beach in Melborune, FL in sea grass and in the men&#39;s room at the condo.

Blow jobs in the sauna at the YMCA.

Numerous times in the woods in the Chicago Cook County Forest Preseves. A few times, a limo stopped and opend its doors. I entered, stripped naked and was given a great blow job&#33;

Whew&#33;

Tad_Nugent

Just Browsing
Media
I&#39;ve got 2 spots I&#39;m not sure if I heard yet in this thread, once I fucked in a theater(movie) in the front nearly hidden by the curtains and the lights stand on the floor,
and in a cemetary.......................loved the ambiance

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Late Saturday night/early Sunday morning on the train platform at 50th and 8th Avenue (E train)....we weren't waiting for a train, we live in the neighborhood and just wanted to spice it up....very deserted but oh so hot.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry you missed it Hung Muscle, who knows maybe there'll be an encore...lol. By the way, I enjoy your posts.:)

curious n str8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Actally its a funny story, didnt have intercourse but one hot makeout session during band class... in the room where the insterments were stored, when there was a sub teacher for the music class and my gf at the time got called to the office over the intercolume system, she got called down a few times as i remember :D

B_horribleperson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the very top of the orange bowl during a night game. it was the 2nd game of the season against some small girls team maybe 40,000 people at the start of the game by the start of the 4th quarter it was already 42-3 and like 5,000 poeple left, so we said what the hell and got down to business. im sure the camera crew enjoyed the show.

Paper5tr3et7

Experimental Member
Media
Just saturday night I was at my girlfriends dorm and we went at it in the dressing room/forum thing where two rooms meet. We pulled the doors open to the two closet's to give us a little privacy and went at it.......great weekend.

shad24

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
On a pontoon boat waiting for the 4th of july fireworks.

on a crowded dance floor

pool table in bar after hours

3rd floor landing of our apartment building