Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
stalking is such an ugly word...oh, you might want to make your bed...I can see the sheets are ruffled from where I'm standing.

no, actually, you are a head turner....PLUS, a guy that is cool enough with gay guys always seems really masculine to me...a sense of security like that is in itself is sexy. cheers.

i haven't promoted myself so maybe it's time to check out my gallery:p lol, i am not really very long at the site but the pic with the most views is 4,000 :)

btw check out my gallery

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What do you think are factors that raise the number of views for a given photo?
What is a high number of comments for a given photo?

What do you think are factors that raise the number of views for a given photo?
What is a high number of comments for a given photo?

I think a high number of comments has to be above 20 comments

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think a high number of comments has to be above 20 comments

One of vinny_spiruccino's pictures has 58 comments to date, which is the highest I can ever remember having seen for a genuine image here. A couple of fake/stolen images have more comments than that, but I'm discounting those from the running.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i haven't promoted myself so maybe it's time to check out my gallery:p lol, i am not really very long at the site but the pic with the most views is 4,000 :)

btw check out my gallery

Checked them out...oh man...that is a serious cocksman...you guys have to see this...it may even push those 1% our direction.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media

btw check out my gallery

You might want to take a peek at the gallery below, recommended by Alex8. There's a guy who has over 15000 veiws on one picture and is well deserved.:smile:

One of vinny_spiruccino's pictures has 58 comments to date, which is the highest I can ever remember having seen for a genuine image here. A couple of fake/stolen images have more comments than that, but I'm discounting those from the running.

duderino

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Whoa! You guys are kicking my comment ass. Or something like that.