Most Viewed YouTube Election Video

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
Soldiers are coming out for both candidates.
What is your point?

If you would rather vote for another moron....

He graduated 894 out of a class of 899.

If you would rather vote for a woman that is just as corrupt and dirty as anyone in Washington, P.S. she really believes the earth is only 6 thousand years old.

That is your business.

I would much rather vote for some one that Graduated Head of his class at Harvard Law, and has a running mate that teaches Constitutional law at Widener University School of Law

That is my business.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Soldiers are coming out for both candidates.
What is your point?

If you would rather vote for another moron....

He graduated 894 out of a class of 899.

If you would rather vote for a woman that is just as corrupt and dirty as anyone in Washington, P.S. she really believes the earth is only 6 thousand years old.

That is your business.

I would much rather vote for some one that Graduated Head of his class at Harvard Law, and has a running mate that teaches Constitutional law at Widener University School of Law

That is my business.

I think you are shortchanging John McCain a pinch so lets look at the rest of his resume …
  • United States Naval Academy
  • Lightweight boxer
  • Fighter Pilot
  • National War College
  • U.S. Navy Captain who as commander won his squadron its first-ever Meritorious Unit Commendation
  • U.S. Navy's liaison to the U.S. Senate
  • 17 military awards and decorations:
Silver Star
Legion of Merit with Combat V and one gold star
Distinguished Flying Cross
Bronze Star with Combat V and two gold stars
Purple Heart with one gold star
Meritorious Service Medal
Air Medal with one bronze star and Numeral "2"
Navy Commendation Medal with Combat V and one gold star
Combat Action Ribbon
Prisoner of War Medal
Navy Expeditionary Medal
Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal
National Defense Service Medal
Vietnam Service Medal with two bronze stars
National Order of Vietnam
Vietnam Campaign Medal

• U.S. House of Representatives
  • U.S. Senate
Sits on the following committees:
Ranking Member, Senate Committee on Armed Services
Member, Ex Officio, Subcommittee on Airland
Member, Ex Officio, Subcommittee on Emerging Threats and Capabilities
Member, Ex Officio, Subcommittee on Personnel
Member, Ex Officio, Subcommittee on Readiness and Management Support
Member, Ex Officio, Subcommittee on SeaPower
Member, Ex Officio, Subcommittee on Strategic Forces
Member, Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
Member, Subcommittee on Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
Member, Subcommittee on Consumer Affairs, Insurance, and Automotive Safety
Member, Subcommittee on Interstate Commerce, Trade, and Tourism
Member, Subcommittee on Science, Technology, and Innovation
Member, Subcommittee on Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety and Security
Member, Senate Committee on Indian Affairs

Last edited:

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
I think you are shortchanging John McCain a pinch so lets look at the rest of his resume …
  • United States Naval Academy
  • Lightweight boxer
  • Fighter Pilot
  • National War College
  • U.S. Navy Captain who as commander won his squadron its first-ever Meritorious Unit Commendation
  • U.S. Navy's liaison to the U.S. Senate
  • 17 military awards and decorations:
Silver Star
Legion of Merit with Combat V and one gold star
Distinguished Flying Cross
Bronze Star with Combat V and two gold stars
Purple Heart with one gold star
Meritorious Service Medal
Air Medal with one bronze star and Numeral "2"
Navy Commendation Medal with Combat V and one gold star
Combat Action Ribbon
Prisoner of War Medal
Navy Expeditionary Medal
Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal
National Defense Service Medal
Vietnam Service Medal with two bronze stars
National Order of Vietnam
Vietnam Campaign Medal

• U.S. House of Representatives
  • U.S. Senate
Sits on the following committees:
Ranking Member, Senate Committee on Armed Services
Member, Ex Officio, Subcommittee on Airland
Member, Ex Officio, Subcommittee on Emerging Threats and Capabilities
Member, Ex Officio, Subcommittee on Personnel
Member, Ex Officio, Subcommittee on Readiness and Management Support
Member, Ex Officio, Subcommittee on SeaPower
Member, Ex Officio, Subcommittee on Strategic Forces
Member, Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
Member, Subcommittee on Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
Member, Subcommittee on Consumer Affairs, Insurance, and Automotive Safety
Member, Subcommittee on Interstate Commerce, Trade, and Tourism
Member, Subcommittee on Science, Technology, and Innovation
Member, Subcommittee on Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety and Security
Member, Senate Committee on Indian Affairs

* you forgot to mention that he much like George Bush rode on the coat tails of his daddy, to get to where he was. that he escaped persecution of his military criminal acts because daddy was admiral.

He is a piece of Garbage.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I sent this to my mother with the note: What more could you want but an amputee and swelling music? You must be proud.

Whatever. It will all be over soon, and thank god. I'm done.

Hopefully, it will all be ours to fuck up for the next 8 years...no, [trying not to sound cynical] fix, and I think we can make a difference. I think the Democrats will be the better party in power.

Man, even I wish it were November 5th.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
* you forgot to mention that he much like George Bush rode on the coat tails of his daddy, to get to where he was. that he escaped persecution of his military criminal acts because daddy was admiral.

He is a piece of Garbage.

Which alleged "criminal" acts did he allegedly escape from again?

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

just because he had a false leg doesn't make him Iraq vet. also he didn't tell the story like a real veteran would be telling it if he had really been there and seen an done the things he said he did. i know many many veterans and when they tell stories about war and or there comrades or anything else to do with what this video is suppose to represent it is heart felt. and you can since that what they are telling you is true and they lived it. to me this guy is being paid to lie. hope im wrong but i doubt it. i have lost a brother in law a real veteran true MARINE and he could never talk about his war experiences with out letting emotion show. this guy didn't have any. so it can be viewed as much as you like and its still a fake to me. you support who you want for pres, as i will support whom i think will do the best job as well. but as for me i will never vote for someone who even attempts to use a veteran for his political gain. and thats what McCain is trying to do in this election. he supported the swift boat adds against Kerry and now he is trying to use veterans from Iraq. you can deny it all you want but from some of your pathetic post i think you , McCain and Pallin are a sorry bunch. also i have many family members that are still over there in iraq and they tell a much diffrent story than what this video is trying to convey. so ill take my info, from someone who knows first hand thank you.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
just because he had a false leg doesn't make him Iraq vet. also he didn't tell the story like a real veteran would be telling it if he had really been there and seen an done the things he said he did. i know many many veterans and when they tell stories about war and or there comrades or anything else to do with what this video is suppose to represent it is heart felt. and you can since that what they are telling you is true and they lived it. to me this guy is being paid to lie. hope im wrong but i doubt it. i have lost a brother in law a real veteran true MARINE and he could never talk about his war experiences with out letting emotion show. this guy didn't have any. so it can be viewed as much as you like and its still a fake to me. you support who you want for pres, as i will support whom i think will do the best job as well. but as for me i will never vote for someone who even attempts to use a veteran for his political gain. and thats what McCain is trying to do in this election. he supported the swift boat adds against Kerry and now he is trying to use veterans from Iraq. you can deny it all you want but from some of your pathetic post i think you , McCain and Pallin are a sorry bunch. also i have many family members that are still over there in iraq and they tell a much diffrent story than what this video is trying to convey. so ill take my info, from someone who knows first hand thank you.

WTF? You missed the very first words saying the guy spent 12 months in the Iraq and then go on to tell us all about how you are an alleged expert on veterans retelling of their experiences making him just a paid liar. :rolleyes: WOW! :rolleyes:

P.S. you went on to say ”I will never vote for someone who even attempts to use a veteran for his political gain” = cool, we can count on one less vote for Obama! Thanks for joining the NObama camp!

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know that. I was just being silly. :biggrin:
But it was great to send yet another joke clearly over the OP's head. Especially since he tries to position himself as some kind of intellectual.

It doesn’t take an intellectual to figure out that another’s conspiracy theories don’t always translate well. Putting some basic critical thinking skills into play here may help though. :wink:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Where does it say most viewed election video? If a video gains such an accolade, there will be honors under the video stating what they actually accomplished. I have had videos of my own that were the 10th "most viewed" that week... there are NO honors under this video.

And you can create bots that do nothing but click on that video sending it's view amounts skyward... and I guarantee that that is happening in this case... unless Republicans watch this stuff and beat off to it.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It doesn’t take an intellectual to figure out that another’s conspiracy theories don’t always translate well.

It was a joke, stupid. Not a conspiracy theory.
Not every comment made on this forum that is anti-McCain or anti-conservative is some kind of liberal mafia plot. Although I can completely understand your paranoia, considering that you need an average of 8 posts a day to spew your BS around here to a predominately liberal audience.

Again... it was just a joke. You DO know what that means, right?

Putting some basic critical thinking skills into play here may help though. :wink:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Hold on. You're telling me to use thinking skills when you didn't get it? Sorry if I didn't make my joke easy enough for Joe The Plumber to grasp. :rolleyes:

Now I know why your avatar is a butt shot. Because you really make it a point to talk out of your ass... frequently. But carry on, because I know you will!!!

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WTF? You missed the very first words saying the guy spent 12 months in the Iraq and then go on to tell us all about how you are an alleged expert on veterans retelling of their experiences making him just a paid liar. :rolleyes: WOW! :rolleyes:

P.S. you went on to say ”I will never vote for someone who even attempts to use a veteran for his political gain”= cool, we can count on one less vote for Obama! Thanks for joining the NObama camp!

i herd everything he said and im voting for OBAMA and DAM PROUD TO SAY SO, i would try to explain what i meant in better understanding but your so brain washed its of no use. but ill tell you this you blow hard shit spreader. JOHN McCain wasn't the only one that was a pow and im tired of seeing him use his stupidity to get people like you to vote for him and act like he was the only one that was swinging from a cage for the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. sure he got cough and im sure it wasn't easy street but i have lost family members as well and when some of them did get to come home where was there welcome, they got none.
and i am very well informed on a lot of things that have to do with MY VETERANS since you dont want to claim any of them. so dont you even try to call me out on voicing my opinion about what think and know about our fighting men and women as well cause you will get a shit fit fighting come back every time you Melly mouth twit. im DAM PROUD OF MY COUNTRY and ill STAND UP FOR IT AND THOSE WHO FOUGHT AND DIED FOR IT AN HONOR THERE SACRIFICE THEY GAVE even though they are not here to see it being given by me. and i only said it looked like lie to me i didn't say the guy wasn't a real vet go back and read it all not just what you want to use to get something started.i said just because he had a false leg didn't mean he was in Iraq. i also said i hope im wrong. so ill say here the time you will spend trying to bad mouth me and the rest on here about who and why we are voting for, why dont you get to know more about the veterans and visit the VA HOSPITALS and ask them questions about the war. there family etc, you will get some truthfull answers from them and get informed from something besides yahoo CNN an the like. talk about how they got engered, for some it is hard for them to open up but for others it is a big help when some one takes the time to show interest in them. i think it fair to say you would have a much diffrent respective about things then you are having now from what you have been posting on here. so get informed so you will stop looking so misinformed. you can also post a nasty reply back to me as the veterans have died so you could have that freedom of speech as well as i . but i wont be here to read it as i have volunteered my services for a while today to spend time with 6 of our disabled veterans in the city park near here so they can enjoy the outdoors today. what are your plans? do you have any family thats fought or fighting for your freedom now at this very moment? i know what im talking about here as im more involved than this short paragrap here.