Most Wonderful Labia?

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Denise Masino has steroid induced masculinization of the genitalia. Her clit is transforming into a malformed penis. Yikes!

I have searched my harddrive and cannot find a pic of Danni Ashe's labia. I had a few videos where they are visible. One in particular that I remember is of her masturbating by the pool and playing with an inflated inner tube.

**edit**

http://galleries.danni.com/100190/photos/danni_ashe5/pics/danni_ashe12.jpg

http://galleries.danni.com/100190/photos/danni_ashe5/pics/danni_ashe14.jpg

First on the list if you Google'd "Danni Ashe Pussy"!

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think that these are interesting. I got these from Large Labia and their Sex Appeal at SexyLabia.com

If Cthulhu were a pussy, he'd be that one in the last pic. I think actually there's a mention of that... thing in the Necronomicon:
That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die.
Avert your eyes, for you may not see,
The world's most horrible fucking pussy.
...Okay, maybe it's not THAT bad, but I'd still be scared to put my mouth or cock there.

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a bit confused, I mean when i look at my own pussy, the lips are pretty close together ( no roast beef sandwich) but once I start F**king massive cock they tend to be all puffy and swollen and the inner lips do look like a roast beef sandwich, so am I to understand that most of the guys who posted on this subject do not like to see an exicted pussy?

WTF?????

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am a bit confused, I mean when i look at my own pussy, the lips are pretty close together ( no roast beef sandwich) but once I start F**king massive cock they tend to be all puffy and swollen and the inner lips do look like a roast beef sandwich, so am I to understand that most of the guys who posted on this subject do not like to see an exicted pussy?

WTF?????

There's a difference between a pussy swollen with excitment and a pussy that looks like it could feed a dozen starving Somalians for months.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Denise Masino has steroid induced masculinization of the genitalia. Her clit is transforming into a malformed penis. Yikes!

lol...Enlarged clit, yes, but transfoming into a penis? I don't think so. Personally I don't care if her pussy is courtesy of the Good Fairy. I think she's hot (front and back).

Attachments

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey, I'm a DIVA and mine don't dance!!!

Well, I beg to differ--dahlink. (Okay, I guess there can be divas with nonshaky Tourettes Syndrome pussies.:smile:) Those labia have got to shake and quiver...kinda like those "POP-O-MATIC" board games (where you push the plastic bubble and it makes the dice inside shake) NOT dance. Labia and pussy should shake and convulse like it is possessed...but not Linda Blair EXORCIST possessed. Anyway, you know whatI'msayin?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If Cthulhu were a pussy, he'd be that one in the last pic. I think actually there's a mention of that... thing in the Necronomicon:
That is not dead which can eternal lie.

And with strange aeons even death may die.

Avert your eyes, for you may not see,

The world's most horrible fucking pussy.​
...Okay, maybe it's not THAT bad, but I'd still be scared to put my mouth or cock there.

But, you NEVER know. If you do a taste test on that slice of pizza pie or test drive the gondola--you may end up opening the third eye and enlighten all six chakras...:biggrin1: You may end up falling in love with it...get married to it. Have some wonderful kids with it. Give birth to the second coming of Jesus Christ with it.