Alexxx2346

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes just made his only fans, but i think its too high price... 30 dlls with 25% already discounted. But also i asked on his snap chat if he going to post nudes on onlyfans and he said yes.
Anyone can share something? Lol

btw: anyone knows or is fan from TYLER MCPEAK (tyler davin) i want to see him toooo but before to pay his only fans want to know if it worthy

TheLostHope

Cherished Member
Media
Yes just made his only fans, but i think its too high price... 30 dlls with 25% already discounted. But also i asked on his snap chat if he going to post nudes on onlyfans and he said yes.
Anyone can share something? Lol

btw: anyone knows or is fan from TYLER MCPEAK (tyler davin) i want to see him toooo but before to pay his only fans want to know if it worthy
Wow, I actually was thinking , he doesn't seem the kind of guy who would show nudes. If you see he is wearing pants all time, and he never posts hot pics in insta. But I'd love to see his cock , guys share please

TheLostHope

Cherished Member
Media
I recently asked him via Instagram if his onlyFans has nude content for paying 35$, I said it was little high price if it doesn't have nudes. He literally replied "it's because it has dangerous content"
So I proceeded to ask, by saying "dangerous" means "nudes"?
His answer
"Yea"
Hopefully anyone generous will share us the dangerous photos pleaseeee

youssuck

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We all know he's body - steroids - builder , but I hope his dick won't be the same thing as someone called "modern Spartan (if you know who I'm talking about, will understand), many teasing and after one year he showed his dick, a disappointment dick really ugly and small
Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure that is what we will be getting. But I'm keeping my hopes up, and my expecations low

Reactions: Antoniooo