Mostly straight guys and briefs

iamjack74

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I know this is mentioned in other threads, but just curious how many "straight" guys out there like wearing briefs (not hanes tighty whites or boxer briefs, but fashion briefs, bikini briefs, thongs, etc). Do your girlfriends, dates, wives, ever give you a hard time about wearing them? Or do they like them? Don't notice? My wife prefers me in briefs.... she likes a good bulge. ;)

audiilike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wear briefs during the summer months, GF likes the bulge also. She thought they were kinda funny at first because she had only seen dudes in boxers and boxer briefs before.

Reactions: briefsguy1993

iamjack74

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Audiilike, My wife met me when I wore boxers. Then I switched to boxer briefs, which she liked. I bought a pair of briefs to play tennis in - less restriction in my legs. That got me wearing briefs on a regular basis. She too thought they were funny at first. Now she finds sexy pairs for me sometimes.

monel

Sexy Member
Media
I don't wear briefs. I think there is something "little boy-ish" about them. Maybe because that's how long its been since I've worn them. For the most part I wear boxer briefs and trunks.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I have never understood boxers, and I think it's sad that so many women mentioned in the above posts thought briefs were weird because they'd only ever seen guys in boxers. Briefs rule; pouches/bulges rule. Forget the boxers... but also forget the fancy "fashion" briefs. Go with 2xist pouch white briefs for a classic, pouched bulge.

Briefs ftw. I hate random boners with stupid boxers.

speedoswimmer

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've always been a briefs guy. The boxers and boxerbriefs ride up my legs and are uncomfortable. Briefs are most comfortable for me.

xmarksbreakdownx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
All of my guy friends are straight, and they all wear boxers and boxer briefs. I'm bi myself and I wear mostly run of the mill boxer briefs (Jockey, FTL, Hanes, Joe Boxer) and Hanes boxers.

To me anyone who wears briefs are probably older guys like 50s+. Anyone who wears desginer briefs are... eh... iffy. Straight guys just normally don't care about Armani underwear and that kind of stuff. Pouches and stuff? Really gay. This is just based upon what I see in my everyday life.

I'm not stupid, I'm sure they're some straight guys who wear 2Xist pouch briefs just like there's gay men who wear Hanes boxers. Shrug.

Reactions: Josh7039

badgerii

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wear mainly wear briefs, ck's and stuff which I guess are 'designer' briefs. My gf loves me in them especially when I bulge... She even bought me a ck thong and a speedo one holiday after I said I was buying her some lingerie hah

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wear boxers to sleep in. That's about it.

Otherwise it is boxer briefs or briefs. I'm 30 and Im mature enough to choose which underwear I want to wear instead of caring what other people think/say.

Reactions: Jujurice

iamjack74

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Even though I wear mainly 2xist contoured briefs, I will say that from what I have noticed at the gym, that most guys around my age (mid 30s) and younger seem to prefer boxer briefs. The Hispanics and Europeans that I see tend to be more brief oriented.

But I do agree with some posters, that it really is whatever floats your boat.

Still like my briefs and when someone else is in theirs, i feel proud to be sporting mine as well at the gym. Lol.

D_SharronTaint

Experimental Member
Media
I own a few pairs of expensive microfiber briefs for when I go rock-climbing and other vigorous stuff - they have to be really stretchy to accommodate what I have without wearing out or leaving me feeling crampt. The "set it and forget it" factor is nice but after a few hours I can't stand it. Too used to boxers, boxer briefs, freeballing.

I can't remember when I've worn them last. I'd probably catch shit for them at the gym from friends/coworkers but I don't think anyone would comment on the type of underwear I'm wearing.

Stanmeister

Cherished Member
Media
Don't get the boxer phenomenon. There is no support to them. Everything flops around. That drives me crazy. When I was young boxers were for nerds and old guys. I prefer bikini briefs for regular wear and jocks for most exercise. I have tried to wear boxer briefs, but I find myself having to adjust myself all the time.