Mostly straight guys and briefs

plano.jackn

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
String bikinis and thongs are all I wear. I wore them before I met my wife and she buys them for me now. She's European so it never was a problem. First time she saw me in a thong all she said was "Wow, I haven't seen one of those on guys since I left europe"

Reactions: Dobbs

Jujurice

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My wife thinks it weird but she like the looks and that my underwear makes me happy. Her friends think I'm gay because I live jocks and thongs but I tell her it's like being naked with support. Like walking around nude but with a really awesome sports bra. Comfort & support. Maybe I'm just a repressed nudist?

Reactions: Dobbs

doopswim12

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was a briefs guy before I met my fiancé. She likes me in them but was definitely surprised the first time she took my pants down. She definitely enjoys the bulge that she gets to see though and has started getting me sexier sheer styles like these.
View media item 1046381View media item 1023242

Bigbulge95

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was a briefs guy before I met my fiancé. She likes me in them but was definitely surprised the first time she took my pants down. She definitely enjoys the bulge that she gets to see though and has started getting me sexier sheer styles like these.
[photo="medium"]1046381[/photo] [photo="medium"]1023242[/photo]
Great bulge and hang man!

Reactions: doopswim12

bbtgm

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Always in bikinis or thongs, x-wife loved them gave me lots of both. She really liked me in pink men's bikinis. Admit I like pink underwear myself. Real men can wear PINK!