Motel Room With Stealth

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
With everything that goes on here, I'm a little surprised by some of the responses but I guess I should have made it clear, two consenting adults. Nothing illegal, I just don't want a motel showing up on my Visa bill. I'm sure I'll have to register with my credit card, like someone said, to insure against damage to the room.

Why not use your debit card. Yeah, it'll show up on your bank statement, but.....

IIRC, Hardly anyone takes cash anyomre, except the cheap "booty motels" that are honestly havens for hookers and drug addicts., or the flophouse type "residential motels" which are pretty much the same.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
With everything that goes on here, I'm a little surprised by some of the responses but I guess I should have made it clear, two consenting adults. Nothing illegal

yeah sorry re a suspicious mind, just used to reading something, that's sort of legit', that feel like responding to
two consenting adults,in the subject i am sure would have given no grief i would imagine...we are so perfect here hah

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Legal reasons for hotel/motel privacy:
1) Hiding from an abusive partner or parent.

Bull- your partner or parent have no access to hotel registration records. Law enforcement does... and perhaps someone hiring a competent private detective.

2) Two single individuals who wish to be anonymous with their consensual activities.
Bull- Infidelity is usually between consensual partners... that does not mean that the spouses of those involved do not have a right to know they are being potentially exposed to STDs.
So... still breaking the law...

If two single folks want to screw incognito, then they can do it at either one of their OWN houses, can't they? OR- at a hotel, if no one is looking to find out about them, then the record of their being there will never come to light.

Further, Only ONE person, the one paying for the room, need show ID... so there is no record the other was even there.

However... say two co-workers want to hide their philandering.... WHY? Probably because of a company policy that frowns on it.- so, Again, wanting to act unethically.

3) Someone who needs sometime alone to sort out their current life situation without being tracked down.

Bull, again... if no one is looking for you, then you are just as private as if under an assumed name, and, again, registrations are not publicly accessible.

Further... if someone IS looking for you, then you are either hiding for reasons of THEIR criminal intent- in which case you should be sitting across from a policeman or judge... OR you are hiding to avoid law enforcement...

Again, hotel records are only searched AFTER the fact of your stay, unless you stay someplace indefinitely. They are only useful in tracing people's PAST movements... i.e.- if someone is tailing you, then they know where you are regardless of the name you use.

Ergo, wanting to be anonymous is always and only serving the purpose of an alibi for being someplace you don't want other to be able to find out about.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
With everything that goes on here, I'm a little surprised by some of the responses but I guess I should have made it clear, two consenting adults. Nothing illegal

yeah sorry re a suspicious mind, just used to reading something, that's sort of legit', that feel like responding to
two consenting adults,in the subject i am sure would have given no grief i would imagine...we are so perfect here hah

Two consenting SINGLE adults have no valid reason to rent a room under a false name.

And any other kind of consenting adults are wanting to hide their liaison for reasons having to do with deception of a spouse, or a spouse's lawyer.

The fact that it is consenting adults does not mean that they are not conspiring to deceive.

The deception begs the question WHO are they trying to deceive?
It is always someone who's knowing would create problems for them.

There are no defensible grounds for such a deception.

If whatever two consenting adults want to do is okey dokey... then they have no NEED for deception.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Bull- Infidelity is usually between consensual partners... that does not mean that the spouses of those involved do not have a right to know they are being potentially exposed to STDs.
So... still breaking the law...

This comment caused me to look up whether adultery is still officially a criminal offense / misdemeanor in some states of the US, and apparently it is. Holy fucking shit!

W

wavejock

I think some people need to get off the soap box. Whether the person is going to hookup, or needs a private place to go because they still live at home, whatever that is their business. When I was 20 and in college I still lived at home so id go wth my GF there. And yeah some are going for some clandestine hookup or whatever..I dont think this is the place for the moral police.

Anyway most motels with short stay type rates or something like that know the deal and they are not there to "out " anyone.. there are there for a reason. If you pay by cash you are usually good to go and even if you have to show an ID, its just for the record....not to publicize it. The proprietors also know whats up so you can pretty much just ask them that youd prefer not to be put on any mailing list....seriously they dont care and their business would be ruined if they did anything

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
How do I get a motel room without it being tracked somehow. I know to pay cash, but when you register you have to put down your auto license number, address and phone number. I apologize in advance, I'm not too stealthy in these matters. Anyone out there experienced with this? M
make it up, nobody goes out and actually checks, sheesh!!

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Two consenting SINGLE adults have no valid reason to rent a room under a false name.

And any other kind of consenting adults are wanting to hide their liaison for reasons having to do with deception of a spouse, or a spouse's lawyer.

The fact that it is consenting adults does not mean that they are not conspiring to deceive.

The deception begs the question WHO are they trying to deceive?
It is always someone who's knowing would create problems for them.

There are no defensible grounds for such a deception.

If whatever two consenting adults want to do is okey dokey... then they have no NEED for deception.
who died and left you the morality czar??

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
isn't that the ordinary way to book a room in uk too??

Nope, In the UK you just book a room in any name you fancy and give any payment card that wont reject payment, they dont particularly care here as long as they get there money. Personaly I think making it a requirement to present some form of ID just to purchase anything as mundane as a hotel/motel room is just total invasion of privacy.

And for the Op if you need to give 'ID' why not just give some bogus details? Including some form of fake ID, sure some random motel isnt going to look to deeply into it as long as your paying.

Last edited:

Jason

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Interested to hear of the US position.

Most UK hotels require a credit or debit card to secure a reservation, but they do not charge the card, nor is there any advance charge for room services. It is possible to walk into a hotel and book a room on the spot (and common to do this in motorway hotels) so the hotel need not see a credit/debit card. They don't require passport or other ID. It is easy and practical to pay a bill with cash. I suppose there is a hotel form to fill in with name and address - but no check of the accuracy of details given, and I imagine the hotel bins them when you leave. Anyway no-one has access to these save perhaps the police as a part of an investgation.

I'm not sure why anyone would want the "privacy" this offers, but it is certainly available in the UK.

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
look around for a lower end place and get to know the mgr a little (by face) or have your playdate put it in their name, if they are not as concerned.

as for the CC concern, try to buy a prepaid gift card one and use that to reserve/hold ...make sure you have alot on the card though...couple hundred and keep it stelath.

Guill

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Coming from someone in the hospitality industry we have the liscence plate by state law but nothing happens with it once it is recorded on the check in sheet. You could always give them the wrong address and phone number since they would only use it to call you if you didn't show up...This is from the perspective of a small family business. If you go to a big motel i guess the info could get into the system but if you went to a small place that hasn't moved electronic all of that into would probably just get burried in the paperwork.

RedScrotum

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Couldn't you give them your credit card on check-in, then when you leave the motel, 'cash-out' your bill, and nothing will show up on your card statement, because nothing was charged to it. I've done that before.....