Motel Room With Stealth

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Phil, you are right, of course, when you state that "for example... your financial dealings are NOT something you can keep from your wife. Get a divorce and see how quickly your rights of privacy evaporate when it comes to discovery of your financial affairs, your sexual affairs and your medical records". But that is true when a spouse uses proper legal means to get that information. An invasion of privacy without permission or legal process is not lawful and can subject the invader to criminal charges.

I don't think we disagree here...for purposes of this discussion, the information you might want to hide is ultimately discoverable in a legal proceeding. But still...the method matters.

And, as you so forcefully state, spousal deception is rarely morally justifiable.

zephyr808

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Bull
You are forgetting the other party in the rental agreement. The hotel owner.
As the owner of a hotel room that I am renting to someone to use, or, say, the owner of a car or van that I am renting to someone to use, I have a right to know the person to whom I am renting my property.

As the owner I am pulled into certain aspects of liability... and I have a right to know to whom I am contracting.

YOU DON"T HAVE A RIGHT TO FALSIFY YOUR IDENTITY IN ENTERING INTO A CONTRACT.

You also don't have to divulge every piece of information that a person or a company asks you for, Phil. And any more, it seems as though every entity is after as much of our personal data as they can get their grubby little real or virtual hands on. I don't trust anything these days, and I bet there have been situations where a person wound up giving too much information to a hotel (i.e., more than they absolutely had to, because the hotel insisted they had the right to this and that, see Phil's previous posts) and got burned by it. A cheated-on spouse seeing a charge on a visa bill, even though the desk clerk said they weren't going to run it, or someone receiving the rewards program information in the mail because the hotel set their computers up to default a registration for every guest unless they opt-out or some other nonsense. Your argument sounds to me like the "corporations are people too, my friend" defense, and my point is that we should defend our right to privacy whenever we can. Or we can sit back and watch as it goes away forever.

I understand that a hotel has the right to some information and payment for a person renting a room, and I doubt anyone on this thread disputes that. But where do you draw the line? And if the line is shifting, don't we have a right to fight back against it? I don't just mean hotels, I am referring to more of the general idea. I had a teller at a bank drive-thru actually ask me for my mother's maiden name, in the drive-thru lane and over the speaker, so she could send me some credit card deal I didn't ask for. Another time I was leaving a Walmart in Denver and the bitch employee acted like she had the right to inspect the bag I was carrying out of the store because it was their policy. I showed it to her, only because my mother was embarrassed that I was acting, as she later told me, 'huffy' - and then I told her she's lucky I didn't stand there and read the imaginary search warrant while the bag was checked.

I wasn't advocating fraud in my previous post, but like I said, defending our right to privacy doesn't mean that we are up to something illegal, or even immoral. I can understand the desire to fly under the radar as much as possible, in just about every situation. That was the point I was trying to get across, not sure if that was successful.

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is my situation. I met a lady here, she contacted me and we found we live relatively close to each other. She has been married a long time, her husband according to her, is way under endowed and she is sexually unfulfilled, middle age curious and wants to experience more. I am married and if you have read some of my stories you know my wife is very sexually active and spreads the word about me, to my exquisite enjoyment. But this is different, I want and need the security of anonymity for both me and my friend.

Last edited:

zephyr808

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For your specific situation, moccasin, if you were to just get the room yourself and she were to meet you there (just walk right to the door of your room, not checking in or whatever) would that be discreet enough? That way it just looks like you checked into a hotel alone, which you would have done ahead of time I presume, and checked out alone as well. If you are wondering how to avoid both of you from being detected, I don't really know what to tell you - but I completely understand your desire to keep things down low. Both in your specific case, and as a general rule.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
This is my situation. I met a lady here, she contacted me and we found we live relatively close to each other. She has been married a long time, her husband according to her, is way under endowed and she is sexually unfulfilled, middle age curious and wants to experience more. I am married and if you have read some of my stories you know my wife is very sexually active and spreads the word about me, to my exquisite enjoyment. But this is different, I want and need the security of anonymity for both me and my friend.

Phil does not approve. :spank:

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Phil, you are right, of course, when you state that "for example... your financial dealings are NOT something you can keep from your wife. Get a divorce and see how quickly your rights of privacy evaporate when it comes to discovery of your financial affairs, your sexual affairs and your medical records". But that is true when a spouse uses proper legal means to get that information. An invasion of privacy without permission or legal process is not lawful and can subject the invader to criminal charges.

I don't think we disagree here...for purposes of this discussion, the information you might want to hide is ultimately discoverable in a legal proceeding. But still...the method matters.

And, as you so forcefully state, spousal deception is rarely morally justifiable.

True. But the question in the OP is ALSO information that is not publicly available. The Hotel does not have to show anyone your registrations card, except legally justified requests by people who can establish a right to the information.

So... the only purpose in renting a room under false pretenses is to EVADE perfectly lawful investigation of your activities.

And a Spouse has a well established right to know on what you are spending money, to know where the heck you are working and recreating, and with whom you are consorting. Because she can be liable or damaged by your actions, she ( or he) has the right to sick a private dick on you and can't be found in violation of your privacy.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You also don't have to divulge every piece of information that a person or a company asks you for, Phil.

No, you don't. You don't HAVE to tell a person or company your name... and they don't HAVE to enter into a contract with you either.

But if the contract requires your name... then you have to supply your true name, unless you want to commit fraud. Which is a crime.

Again... if you are doing something you don't want to be traceable to you... its Never on the up and up.

And while a potential employer can not ask you about your race, or religion... they CAN demand the truth about your criminal record, your drug use, work history, etc.

Your right to privacy is not a right to break the law, nor a license to kep relevant information from the Other people with whom you enter into agreements.

Last edited:

geeka

1st Like
Media
Be aware that even if you try to use fake ID, or don't have to provide any, most areas have cops that have learned to check out all of the license plate numbers in local motel lots during the day and night to find criminals with warrants and such. It is quite a good place to pick up some points with the local prosecutors doing that with some good busts. They'll usually check out the hourly ones and ones they know slack on IDs more. Most good places ask for ID for your protection as well. If you are harmed on the property, you'd want to know who did it, wouldn't you? And most insurance companies won't write insurance policies for motels and hotels who don't require true IDs anymore. So if a serious trauma happened and they were without insurance, you'd have a hell of a time collecting any help due you. The place would go bankrupt instead.

And moccasin...you DO know that that is the oldest trick in the scammer's book if a woman wants you to go to a motel without giving any info to the place, doncha? Pimps and hookers fav trick for a roll and a hit upside the head. Or a date rape kind of situation to relieve you of valuables, or frame you with pics and vids you wouldn't want folks to see they will be showing them to. First hook set is the ego hook, which it sounds like she set. "Only you can fulfill her poor starved soul"...etc...if they know you are the hiding, iffy type, they know you won't likely report them to the police. The perfect victim.

Last edited: