mother found in bed with girlfriend what would you do?

the_1homie

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this is crazy but true a few weeks ago my best friend of mine walked in on his girlfriend in bed with each other nude kissing and of course they were surprised and tried to explain but he left and hasnt spoken to either since he and his gf were set to get married and thats why the gf and his mother had inital contact he threw all her things out and doesnt answer her or his mothers calls its just a crazy situation what would you do?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this is crazy but true a few weeks ago my best friend of mine walked in on his girlfriend in bed with each other nude kissing and of course they were surprised and tried to explain but he left and hasnt spoken to either since he and his gf were set to get married and thats why the gf and his mother had inital contact he threw all her things out and doesnt answer her or his mothers calls its just a crazy situation what would you do?

The same damn thing!

Did he know his girlfriend was bi-sexual before this happend? I'm assuning he thought his mom was straight, though I could be wrong.

I might seek therapy to deal with the obvious feelings of pain, hurt; and betrayal. I know therapy isn't for everybody so I'm not saying your friend should do this.

The more important outcome of this IMO is that he probably won't trust another woman again for a very, long time. That saddens me.

This is too weird for words. :eek::confused::eek: My answer is based on the fact that this is in fact true; and not some sort of bizarre fictitious story which was accidentally put in the wrong forum category.

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And a quick read through before hitting the send button would be nice. This post makes no sense at all. If it wasn't for the title of the post I would not even have known who was in bed together.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ease up fellas! Not sure about the OP because his profile is incomplete; however many of the people who post here do not have English as a first language. I try to cut them some slack on grammar because of this.

That said, I did have to read his initial post 2 times to fully comprehend what was going on.

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, you could be right but......the title reads clearly. We all get the point though. Mother, girlfriend, bed.

invision99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if the mom was his step mom id say games on and join the fun lol.

not quite sure how'd id react in that situation to be honest

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ugh, that sucks... I guess I would do much the same, I would probably not talk to either ever again, but who knows, I mean, my mom...

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

My mom does this shit to me all the time. I just wish she wouldn't interfere in my life.

:biggrin1:

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
yah that's wierd
if I found my girl in bed with another woman I'd be ok with it I think
(can't be 100% on that) but with my MOM
wtf

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
mother found in bed with girlfriend what would you do?

As October is breast cancer awareness month, obviously she was just thanking mom for giving her a breast exam when I stepped in the room.

And I swear that this is only a picture of your dad, brother and I getting lubed up for our prostate exams:

http://andrejkoymasky.com/lou/abc/e.jpg

Just a simple misunderstanding or two, eh?:wink:

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

gives a whole new meaning to the phrase...."a loving family":biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: