• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Mother of all self facials

unabear09

Expert Member
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
alls I can say is 'been there done that.' oh, cum in the eye hurts

catman

Cherished Member
Website
Visit site
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
the dreaded 'redeye' pure protein hits tender eyes...ouch.....hard to 'aim' mid squirt...

undergiven

Lurker
It might not make me look sexy but it sure feels good getting a big cock rammed down my throat. Just don't eat alot right before you know you're gonna get throatabused by someone, is my tip. It doesn't look pretty, though I heard that if you drink milk or cream before it looks like cum when it comes up again. :D

SlamminSammy

Verified
Gold
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was good, but his cum was too runny. I've shot myself in the face more than 3 times like he did, but my ropes were thicker so they made cobwebs in my hair, eyes & nose. I was so turned on that I didn't care that my eyes stung afterwards. A true facial covers the eyes as far as I'm concerned. The best part was that the next day, a woman at the gym asked me if I had pink eye in both of my eyes because they were so red & I told her no, that they got that way from me shooting so much cum into them the previous night & rather than be disgusted, she was actually turned on & said that she was sorry that she missed out on all of the fun!

petetown

Verified
Gold
North Truro (Massachusetts, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Great clip, though it's been around for years....I seem to remember that he had posted a few of them....all great cumshots....
Then there was this guy from San Fran who did similar vids.....BIG CUMMER.