Mother of all self facials

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
the dreaded 'redeye' pure protein hits tender eyes...ouch.....hard to 'aim' mid squirt...

undergiven

Just Browsing
Media
It might not make me look sexy but it sure feels good getting a big cock rammed down my throat. Just don't eat alot right before you know you're gonna get throatabused by someone, is my tip. It doesn't look pretty, though I heard that if you drink milk or cream before it looks like cum when it comes up again. :D

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was good, but his cum was too runny. I've shot myself in the face more than 3 times like he did, but my ropes were thicker so they made cobwebs in my hair, eyes & nose. I was so turned on that I didn't care that my eyes stung afterwards. A true facial covers the eyes as far as I'm concerned. The best part was that the next day, a woman at the gym asked me if I had pink eye in both of my eyes because they were so red & I told her no, that they got that way from me shooting so much cum into them the previous night & rather than be disgusted, she was actually turned on & said that she was sorry that she missed out on all of the fun!