Motherfucking Trolls

B_boynextdoorkpt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
What really hurts me is that they think cause I ask questions alot, that I am stupid. I beg to differ, I have a 4.0 GPA, I am going to be valedictorian, I am more than a pretty face :)
If I have said something to offend you Stacy, I apologise, you know how I feel about you! I say alot of tounge in cheek remarks, and it is hard to covey emotion through typing.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Tell me who it was Stacy and I'll give them the e-ass ripping from hell.
We love you girl and we don't take kindly to trolls attacking friends.
there's been a few trolls. the most recent one is from some italian douche who can't spell. he straight out commented, "you need diet." :mad:

honey, it's STACY and not TRACY :tongue: but you are forgiven.

haha! i caught it in time and edited my post, now you look like a crazy person!! just playin you know i love ya ST-ST-ST-Stacy.

http://services.contentmagic.com/images/article/36_1172074629245.jpg
that's why i can't spell correctly
me? crazy? lol yeah sometimes :tongue: but that's why you love me!

Actually, I didn't bother reporting mine (because it clearly showed what an ass the person was and it made me laugh every time I saw it) but I think a mod was tipped off when I mentioned it in a thread and it was promptly removed. If they left nasty comments in your gallery those should be removed. There's no excuse for that. So yes, I would report it.

You're quite welcome :biggrin:
i had been debating about reporting the comments for some time now. i mean, it's a forum and we all have freedom of speech, even the trolls. but like you said, there shouldn't be no excuse to tolerate bullshit like that. thanks mercurialbliss :hug:

It can mean whatever you want it to big daddy. :wink:

I get those too sometimes. It pisses me off; but it's also a little bit hurtful. Yes, I know I need to get a thicker skin. :tongue: And I have, but still it stings a bit. :frown: It really pisses me off when the person leaving the "1" has no pics and no profile! :wtf1: They are being a major, chicken shit, so phooey on them. :mad:
omg i know!! the idiots who have no pics and/or profiles shouldn't even be judging. when mr. snakey and i had this discussion he felt the same way. it's very hurtful because it always happens to the individuals like us who have ever bad-mouthed the members who chose to leave negative comments and ratings.

Stacy I get nasty private messages every day, most of the time telling me to shut the fuck up, grow the fuck up, leave us the fuck alone, all seem to have fuck.....wonder if that is Freudian?
Anway, I just ignore them. Ignorance is an epidemic in this country and this site is no exception to a few ignorant people.
i do my best to ignore the negative comments, but sometimes it just really gets under my skin. especially since you and i have never done anything to these other members, what honestly gives them the right to try to belittle us? we are people who have feelings too!

What really hurts me is that they think cause I ask questions alot, that I am stupid. I beg to differ, I have a 4.0 GPA, I am going to be valedictorian, I am more than a pretty face :)
If I have said something to offend you Stacy, I apologise, you know how I feel about you! I say alot of tounge in cheek remarks, and it is hard to covey emotion through typing.
landon there is no need to apologize to me. you've been nothing but sweet and always flattering! these motherfuckers who talk all their shit to you ought to STFU and recall what it was like growing up and learning new things. they may think you're ignorant because you're still young (you're very mature in my honest opinion), but we are all curious at one point in our lives. and for the record, you are NOT stupid for asking lots of questions.

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tell me who it was Stacy and I'll give them the e-ass ripping from hell.
We love you girl and we don't take kindly to trolls attacking friends.
Well, sometimes they do.
But anyhow ...Good for you standing up for yourself.
The trolls are usually really mentally unstable and very stupid anyway.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, I used to want to be a mod; but I now have my doubts. I don't think I have a thick enough skin and I have been known to have one or two emotional outbursts. :biggrin1::redface:

if i were a mod i know i would take it way too personal! it's already stressful enough trying to return all the PMs i get. i'd be like jim carey in "bruce almighty" when he's replying to his millions of emails, lol :tongue: "YES TO ALL"

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, I used to want to be a mod; but I now have my doubts. I don't think I have a thick enough skin and I have been known to have one or two emotional outbursts. :biggrin1::redface:

that just means your human. i'm starting to suspect some of these members are robots created by a collaboration between hitler, satan, and the loch ness monster made solely to inflict pain here on LPSG

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Baby, you dont have to make any excuses for who you are. There are a number of cowardly and unhappy folks out here who groove off of being obnoxious. Dont let them get to you.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
if i were a mod i know i would take it way too personal! it's already stressful enough trying to return all the PMs i get. i'd be like jim carey in "bruce almighty" when he's replying to his millions of emails, lol :tongue: "YES TO ALL"

the BEST part was when he messed up the guy when he was doing his newscast.

"and my tiny little nipple went to france...."

when he started blowing his lips really fast i was rolling across my living room laughing.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
there's been a few trolls. the most recent one is from some italian douche who can't spell. he straight out commented, "you need diet." :mad:

OH NO HE DIDNT!

me? crazy? lol yeah sometimes :tongue: but that's why you love me!

i had been debating about reporting the comments for some time now. i mean, it's a forum and we all have freedom of speech, even the trolls. but like you said, there shouldn't be no excuse to tolerate bullshit like that. thanks mercurialbliss :hug:

NO there isnt any excuse.

omg i know!! the idiots who have no pics and/or profiles shouldn't even be judging. when mr. snakey and i had this discussion he felt the same way. it's very hurtful because it always happens to the individuals like us who have ever bad-mouthed the members who chose to leave negative comments and ratings.

DOnt let the haters get you down!

i do my best to ignore the negative comments, but sometimes it just really gets under my skin. especially since you and i have never done anything to these other members, what honestly gives them the right to try to belittle us? we are people who have feelings too!

THANK YOU, BABY. I HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR YEARS

landon there is no need to apologize to me. you've been nothing but sweet and always flattering! these motherfuckers who talk all their shit to you ought to STFU and recall what it was like growing up and learning new things. they may think you're ignorant because you're still young (you're very mature in my honest opinion), but we are all curious at one point in our lives. and for the record, you are NOT stupid for asking lots of questions.

PREACH!

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
the BEST part was when he messed up the guy when he was doing his newscast.

"and my tiny little nipple went to france...."

when he started blowing his lips really fast i was rolling across my living room laughing.

lol that part was so funny! the newcaster guy is actually played by steve carrell, aka "40 year old virgin" guy (loved that movie too btw!).

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Naw, baby! They will make you up your zoloft dosage by at least 500 mg. Besides, you know I need you riding shot gun ! :wink:

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Makes me wonder how many times you've done that in the throes of passion, yelling out another woman's name ? :wink::biggrin1: A real mood killer ? :smile:

LOL i almost did that once! i was seeing two guys at the same time who didn't know about each other. i was going to shout "omg kirk!" but it came out more like "omg kir--craig!" so bad... i know... i was thinking about kirk while i was doing craig. their names were so alike and gosh, they even looked alike too... LOL :biggrin1:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all.

:bluboomteamenforcer
Uh- oh, some poor unlucky troll screwed up & went after my friend, Stacy?

Was somebody mean to you Stacy? You want I should open up a can of Jersey style whupass on them? :cool:
With you & me there, NJQT, we'll have that troll looking like a grease spot in time.
**Sharpens knife** *hums*

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL i almost did that once! i was seeing two guys at the same time who didn't know about each other. i was going to shout "omg kirk!" but it came out more like "omg kir--craig!" so bad... i know... i was thinking about kirk while i was doing craig. their names were so alike and gosh, they even looked alike too... LOL :biggrin1:

Please don't tell me you were riding (or thinking of) William Shatner at the time ?