Mother's Day is Sunday, May 9, 2010, did you get yours a gift yet?

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Mikey20

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think my mom has too much stress in her life right now so I kinda wanna put together a De-stress pack/basket for her. I know the pack will have to include some chocolate and possibly some candles. Anyone else have ideas or things that help you de-stress?

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A song comes too mind that says it all for me. Mother stands for comfort by Kate Bush. To me it's a day we celebrate how wonderful women really are. Where would we be without them? My wife, my mother, my mother in law, my sister in law will all get something from me. Even my ex wife.

D_Budd_Hert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Im going to Vegas to kidnap errrr..... borrow " Oh Yeahs Big Sista " !!!! KIDDING OY !!!!! Im going to buy a shit load of flowers for me mum to plant ... and I'll take me kiddos and mum out for a nice dinner @ Azumas ......prolly go to Cold Stones for Ice Cream ....Yummmmm

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Last year I sent a bunch of heirlooms melons and fruit! This year, a bouquet and a gift basket of bath supplies.

I think my mom has too much stress in her life right now so I kinda wanna put together a De-stress pack/basket for her. I know the pack will have to include some chocolate and possibly some candles. Anyone else have ideas or things that help you de-stress?

Since I'm on a bath kick myself, how about some tea, good smelling bath salts, skin soothing oatmeal bath or milk bath powder, a bath pillow.

Maybe a bath caddy that holds a book, a wine glass, and a good smelling aromatherapy candle?

A song comes too mind that says it all for me. Mother stands for comfort by Kate Bush. To me it's a day we celebrate how wonderful women really are. Where would we be without them? My wife, my mother, my mother in law, my sister in law will all get something from me. Even my ex wife.

That's beautiful!