Mother's Grave Vandalized After Daughter Refuses Date

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mother's Grave Vandalized After Daughter Refuses Date

LANCASTER, Ohio — A family is working to put the pieces back together Friday, after a man has confessed to destroying a woman's grave because her daughter refused his advances, 10TV's Glenn McEntyre reported.
A man confessed to using a sledgehammer to destroy a grave marker in a Fairfield County cemetery. Steven Locke, 21, admitted to vandalizing the grave of a woman's mother whom he had asked out on a date, police said. Investigators said he did it after a 17-year-old girl rejected his romantic advances.

I don't get it. :confused: Why couldn't he handle a simple rejection without becoming violent? :mad: Maybe stuff like this always happend; but they seem to be getting more press in recent years. Since when is a girl saying, "No, I'd rather eat worms than go out with you," a reason to become a vandal or violent. In some cases these guys beat or kill the girl. I guess they figure if they can't have her nobody can. :frown1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Prozac for the lot! But seriously, that is pretty deep. Perhaps the mother was the reason behind the young woman's rejection.
Maybe her response was,"if I date the likes of you my mother will haunt me from her grave." :tongue:

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't believe that people would seek a reason behind this cretins behaviour. It is another example of people not accepting responsibility. It's not just individual pyschopaths and sociopaths, powerful government s do the same to their own
people and those they imagine are their enemies. The poor do not make war, it is a rich man's hobby. A low life commits sacrilege becuase he is repudiated; a coward in all respects.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't believe that people would seek a reason behind this cretins behaviour. It is another example of people not accepting responsibility. It's not just individual pyschopaths and sociopaths, powerful government s do the same to their own
people and those they imagine are their enemies. The poor do not make war, it is a rich man's hobby. A low life commits sacrilege becuase he is repudiated; a coward in all respects.

Oh believe me I am not condoning what he did. I think it was an absolutely dastardly deed. He needs to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.