mothers...

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the mother of my kid's best friend had a stroke and died this week. she was only 50 and her kid only 13.

i suppose as mothers' worst nightmares go, this is #2 after the child being gravely ill or dying.

made worse because she was a single mother...

today mine is in hospital, getting tubes fitted into her body ready for dialysis.

i'm not sure where this thread is going, and i'm not sure if i want to cry or punch someone. ok, it's me. punch someone. duh!

but...yeah...mothers...

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Awww :( I'm sorry Dolfette, punch something. Kick the S**t out of it. I'm sure I would. I'm not a Mother so I can't even begin to understand how it would feel. I will hold your daughter in my prayers.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Awww :( I'm sorry Dolfette, punch something. Kick the S**t out of it. I'm sure I would. I'm not a Mother so I can't even begin to understand how it would feel. I will hold your daughter in my prayers.
i'm verbally abusing crackoff in another thread. that counts. and he secretly likes it.

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always had the fear that I would leave my son alone...so I made arrangements that changed as he got older....
Children are so much better at rebounding than us adults...he will be fine and the internet lets him keep in touch with friends.

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can't even imagine. My mom Is my hero. Sorry to hear of such a tragic loss. Hope it goes well for your mom and the friends mom.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Poor kid. I can't imagine growing up without my Mum. And it must be a really hard time for you and your Mum as well Dolf. My Nan had to have dialysis - not fun. Really feeling for you right now.

ZachMorris

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
"Even bad men love their mommas." -Russel Crow in 3:10 to Yuma.

Ive been to that point where you wonder if your mom is going to make it. Mine is epileptic, I've seen her seizure, its terrible to watch. I feel for you as your mom goes through something life threatening.

I hope you can be strong for her, I had to be for my mom. Unfortunately my sister was an emotional mess, so I'm left directing and making sure the proper people are contacted and that my mom is safe. Its a lot to do when I was 14.

I hope your mom is ok and that everything turns out well for your family. No one wants to lose a mom.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the mother of my kid's best friend had a stroke and died this week. she was only 50 and her kid only 13.

i suppose as mothers' worst nightmares go, this is #2 after the child being gravely ill or dying.

made worse because she was a single mother...

today mine is in hospital, getting tubes fitted into her body ready for dialysis.

i'm not sure where this thread is going, and i'm not sure if i want to cry or punch someone. ok, it's me. punch someone. duh!

but...yeah...mothers...
It doesnt have to go anywhere. But you put it out, and that may be a way of dealing with it. You could now be in peoples prayers, or at least in their concern.

Sometimes we all need our hand held for a moment. It doesnt mean you are weak. It just shows that we are there for you.

I will hold the punching bag for you. Punch away.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I've always had the fear that I would leave my son alone...so I made arrangements that changed as he got older....
Children are so much better at rebounding than us adults...he will be fine and the internet lets him keep in touch with friends.

excellent forsight
I'm sorry to hear about this it's so sad
to lose your mom at such a young age, a coworker recently told me she lost her father when she was very young I felt so bad for her