Motorcop Chad Meets His Equal In Horseman Paul

rowan1987

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
To say CHP officer Chad Hardon liked being a motorcycle cop was an understatement. Chad simply lived for it.

As a youngster, in public school, he had joined the school patrol, helping fellow students at his school cross the busy street near his Los Angeles neighborhood school. The uniform he wore was simple: an orange safety vest with the words "School Patrol" written on the back and front, and a orange plastic safety helmet. What he really wanted to wear was the uniform of the LAPD cop who was assigned to his school and helped oversee the school patrol program. That uniform was black and well tailored and accentuated the physique of the wearer. If the cop was fit, the uniform would only enhance and highlight his physique. If the cop was a little chubby, the uniform would unfortunately accentuate that as well. Fortunately for Chad, LAPD motor officer Randy Wood was fit and wore his uniform with pride, making sure his shiny tall black Dehner boots were spit shined at all times.

Chad loved secretly admiring Officer Randy's boots. He loved the look of them, how they reached to just below Officer Randy's knees, and imagined what it was like to wear them. He even imagined what it would be like to touch Officer Randy's boots. If he got close enough, he could smell the leather. It was intoxicating. Occasionally when staring at Officer Randy's boots Chad would feel a tingling down below but at the time he couldn't figure it out. All he knew was he liked boots.

When in the early 2000s DVDs of old tv series starting being available for sale, Chad, now a teenager, was one of the first to order CHiPs on DVD. Chad eagerly watched every episode, re-watching them over and over again, anxious to see Jon and Ponch strut and ride their bikes in their Dehner motorcycle boots. .

Ten years later, after Chad had finished college, and after enrolling and graduating top in his class at the state police academy, Chad enlisted with the police department of a small city on the edge of the vastness of Los Angeles county.

Motor Officer Chad Hardon was sworn in as a member of the local police department, and having trained as a motorcycle cop, was assigned to the traffic division, riding the department's newest BMW motorcycles. By this time Chad was a 6ft 2inch adonis. He had grown into an arrestingly handsome young man, lean and fit, with abs and pecs to die for. An angular jawline, piercing blue eyes, and dirty blond hair were the most prominent features of his all-American facial good looks.

Chad's tan colored uniform fit him perfectly. His uniform shirt and breeches fit him tight. He looked hot. He was hot. But his greatest pride were his boots. He loved wearing them and took great care of them, spit-shining them for hours every week.

The fact is that Chad had over the years developed a serious boot fetish. He loved wearing boots, and before he went to police academy he had a huge collection of cowboy boots, harness boots, engineer boots, chelsea boots, and riding boots. Now his biggest pride was his police motorcycle boots, which were in fact tall dressage riding boots. And when he put them on, he never wanted to take them off.

(As an aside, back at the academy, there was a lot of horseplaying and joking around. A lot of jokes were made about how the motor guys all had boot fetishes and deep down wanted to fuck each other stark naked, other than in boots. The guys all laughed, at the homophobic joke but Chad longingly wished those fantasies were reality. The fact is that he checked out the other guys in the showers, and salivated at the big dicks and shiny boots surrounding him at the academy.)

Being a uniform item, Officer Chad was not supposed to wear his police-issued motorcycle riding boots off-duty. But he saved enough money to buy an identical pair for his own personal use, which he wore off-duty, to do his errands, his shopping, and to hang out with friends. His friends nicknamed him bootman.

His sexy boots were only matched by the bulge in his form-fitting motorcycle pants. His breeches were tailored tight and could not exactly hide his prominent bulge. The fact is that Officer Chad was blessed with a 6 inch flaccid cock, which when aroused grew to an impressive 8 inches of hard cut man meat. Such meat could not be easily hid in a pair of form fitting breeches.

Suffice to say, Chad was popular. Oh, the women loved him, and flirted with him relentlessly and guys were known to check him out too! He enjoyed the attention and bedded many hot babes. But he also enjoyed the attention he got from the guys, particularly from equally good athletic looking studs. For some reason he could not explain he found himself even more aroused when such guys checked him out, and he never failed to impress by bulging for show.

In any event, one day he was patrolling the the outskirts of town, where the suburbs met ranchlands when he saw from a distance a truck being driven rather erratically, weaving back and forth between the two lanes on the 4-lane road. He sped up to take a closer look. As he approached he could clearly see the driver from the back. It looked as if the driver was the only person in the pickup. He wondered what the problem was and put on his flashing light and siren.

The truck driver realized he was being asked to pull over and decelerated to a stop on the shoulder. Officer Chad pulled up behind the truck.

Before Officer Chad made his way from his bike to the truck, Chad checked his appearance, making sure his uniform was neat. There was dirt residue on his boots and he took out a damp cloth and wiped clean his boots.

Officer Chad then walked up to the truck. As he approached the driver's side of the truck and the driver wound down his window, Chad realized there were in fact two people in the truck, the driver, a male, and a female. He hadn't seen the passenger in the truck before and was somewhat surprised. Looking into the cab for a better look, he quickly made eye contact with both the male driver and the female. They looked earnest but somewhat frazzled. Chad quickly looked around and saw that the driver's pants, white in colour, unzipped and were loosely covered by a magazine.

Officer Chad was intrigued and now had an idea as to why the driver had been driving erratically and whey he hadn't seen the female passenger in the silhouette of the truck.

But Officer Chad wanted to take his time with his little investigation.

He looked at the driver. The driver was younger than him. He was probably in his early 20s. He was good looking - preppy, with puppy-like eyes. He looked athletic and wore an orange polo shirt. The young lady looked similar in age, was a stunner - long blond hair, and clearly a tight figure, and was wearing a summer dress that left little to the imagination. Her breasts were not extraordinarily large but good sized and you could see her nipples were hard.

Intrigued Chad asked the driver for his ID. As the driver pulled his right hand into his right pant pocket to get out his wallet, the magazine slid away, revealing what was now a deflated penis. It was wet with saliva. The penis was deflated but it was nevertheless enormous. Chad guessed in his head that it must have been similar in size to his own, a a good 6 inches.

Chad said nothing. A smile formed, however, from his lips.

The driver pulled out his driver's license. His name was Paul.

Officer Chad asked Paul get out of his truck.

Paul, embarrassed, said he needed to buckle up before getting out. Chad gave him time and turned back to his bike to do some searches.

When Chad turned around, he saw Paul standing beside the truck. Chad was stunned. In addition to wearing the orange polo shirt, and the white pants, Paul was wearing a pair of black riding boots. The boots looked either brand new or newly cleaned.

Instantly, Chad could feel himself getting hard. All eight inches hard. He could not hide his excitement at seeing this good looking well hung man dressed in tight riding boots.

Chad looked up at Paul. Their eyes met. Paul's eyes glanced down to Chad's boots and then to Chad's crotch. Chad looked to meet Paul's gaze and saw that Paul had just checked out his boots and crotch. Chad looked at Paul's crotch and could see his cock stirring and getting hard again. Clearly Paul was interested too, notwithstanding that he was with a girl.

Nothing could happen right then and there. Chad was on duty.

But Chad couldn't do nothing. He couldn't linger there taking in this hunk that was Paul. Chad quickly realized that he had to do something. He could give Paul a warning. Or he could ticket him. Before he could do anything other than pull out his ticketbook, Paul comment to Chad that he liked his boots. "Nice boots, man". Paul then handed Officer Chad an address card. The card read Norfolk Horse Ranch. It had an address not far away.

Chad exercised his discretion. He decided not to ticket Paul but instead took the address card. and complimented Paul on his boots too. "Thanks. Nice boots yourself."

Once Chad took the card Paul knew they were in business and asked what time to expect Officer Chad. Chad replied 6pm, which would be an hour after his shift ended.

At six o'clock sharp, Chad arrived at Norfolk Horse Ranch. He was off work, and had come in his car, but had not changed out if his uniform. Again, he straightened his uniform shirt, and checked his boots, making sure to wipe off any encrusted dirt. He ran the damp cloth up his boot shafts, thinking how it would be nice to have someone else fondle his boots.

Just as Chad was about to knock on the door to the farm house Paul opened the door. He was dressed in the same polo shirt, tight white breeches and glistening boots that he was wearing earlier in the afternoon. His girlfriend, whom he introduced as Laura, had changed into a white blouse, white breeches and her own pair of glistening black riding boots. Paul's tight white breeches showed a huge bulge. It looked like something wanted to escape.

At the sight of all those boots and Paul's bulge, Chad had a raging hard on. His tan breeches were bulging.

The three of them hurriedly entered into the house. With the door shut, Paul and Laura pushed Chad against the door and pinned him. Paul used his right hand to grab Chad's bulging crotch, and found his hard cock and started to stroke it, still under the fabric. Meanwhile, Laura started unzipping Chad's pants to pull out Chad's equally throbbing cock. He was oozing precum and was pulsing. She immediately started to suck on Chad's monster, an inch at a time, until she took all 8 inches of his manhood. Paul, in the meantime, Paul fell to his knees and started caressing and licking Chad's boots. Eventually Paul made his way up to Chad's cock while Laura made her way up to Chad's lips. Meanwhile, Chad unzipped Paul to release Paul's throbbing manhood.

That evening Chad, Paul and Laura discovered that they not only had a passionate and common love for riding boots but that Chad and Paul were identical in shape and size when it came to their other obsession- their big cocks. Both were massively hung - each with 8 inches of hard man meat. By mid-evening, all three were undressed except for their boots. It was a sight to behold: two hung fit lean men, and one voluptuous woman, all wearing nothing but tall black riding boots. The three booted friends fucked each other out, licking boots and sucking cock, and eating and entering Laura's pussy. A good time was had by all.

no_photo.png

ReplyForward

ItalMusc

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I really hope you continue sharing Officer Hardon’s experiences patrolling the PCH.
I have included some visual motivation if not inspiration to pen more chapters. Though he’s not wearing a tan CHIPs uniform, based on your description this guy seems to be the physical embodiment of Chad 082A889B-26F0-4080-A409-0C53C25404E2.jpeg

rowan1987

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not so much about CHiP Officer Hardon but the other equally hung guy in that menage-a-trois, the equestrian guy, Paul.

Hi my name is Laura. I am the luckiest lady in the world because I've got the hottest boyfriend in the world. He just won a gold medal in the modern pentathlon at the Olympics.

For those who aren't familiar with the sport, the modern pentathlon comprises five different events, fencing, freestyle swimming, equestrian show jumping, and a final combined event of pistol shooting and cross country running.

Not only is Paul, my boyfriend, good at it (and the best at it in the WHOLE world), but he's got to be the hottest looking athlete in the WHOLE world.

I'm not going to tell you about him being an athlete, but I do want to tell you about how I became his girlfriend.

I met Paul at university. I lived in one of the residence halls on the university campus for my first two years and one of the things I did at university was swim. I'm very much into keeping fit and participated in various recreational activities and programs on campus. I swam, ran, did yoga, and played tennis. The university had a newly-built Olympic-size pool and I tried making it to the pool three or four times a week, for exercise and...to catch some eye candy. Nothing unusual there, I suppose. The pool was quite popular in the afternoons, with leisure swimming and waterpolo and other programming and so there were always guys checking out gals and gals checking out guys there, and lol probably guys checking out other guys, but I went to the pool first thing in the mornings, before breakfast and classes. Around 6am. That's really early and tended to attract the keeners. The keeners were often the stronger swimmers, and if I may say so, some of the handsomest as well.

Well, in my first year there were only a few regular early morning swimmers. About 5 in fact. With ten lanes, there was room to spread out. That's how I met Paul. I was there doing laps, not too vigorously but steadily. Two lanes over was the guy who caught my eye. From a distance I could tell he was trim and fit, and a good swimmer. He was fast. On closer look, I could tell he was in fact stunning. In fact, after watching him swim his lanes, and watching him climb out of the pool and walk away on the day I first spotted him, I could tell that he was an adonis. This guy, whose name I did not yet know by name, was a muscled god. When he stood on the deck, walking away (and all too quickly I might add) I could tell he was tall, about 6 feet. He boasted firm washboard abs, rock-hard pecs, toned biceps and forearms, and had defined thigh muscles and tight calves. He was definitely very good looking. What was intriguing was that I couldn't tell what his background was. He didn't look Caucasian but instead looked as if he might have been of mixed ancestry - perhaps half Chinese or Japanese or something like that, and part European. He had brown eyes, dark brown hair, high cheekbones and a stunning face. From a distance, his body looked hairless, or in any event, I couldn't see any body hair from where I was.

As I said, he got out of the pool way too quickly. I was still in the pool and wasn't about to get out and chase this guy. That would have been way too obvious. But I knew I wanted to find out more about this guy.

As I continued to swim, I kept thinking about this adonis. Who was he? I wasn't going to ask anyone and in fact there really didn't seem to be anyone one around except the remaining swimmer. But I decided the best thing would be to come early the following morning, in the hopes of coming across him again.

Well, next day I arrived extra early, just as the pool was opening at 6am. And there, on the pool deck, waiting for the signal that we could jump in, was my guy.

I figured there was no harm in small talk and went up to him, exchanging quick pleasantries. I introduced myself as Laura. I learned his name was Paul. He seemed a little shy. Or perhaps he was just focused on swimming. In any event I wished him a good swim. And then we hit the water. But before doing so, I quickly eyed him further. Today he was wearing a navy blue speedo. What was clear was that Paul was not just good looking but that he had a big basket. In fact he had a very fairly prominent bulge. (By the way, I found speedo-wearing to be much less common in the afternoon, among the leisure swim crowd.)

I was heady with excitement and wasn't really able to swim all that well. I kept thinking about his bulge and the fact that he looked eurasian. Wasn't there some myth about asians having small dicks? What about this guy? I kept stopping and turning to admire Paul. And he noticed. Our eyes met. I smiled. He smiled. And then we continued swimming.

I wondered when he would get out of the pool. But he kept swimming.

Eventually I tired, and got out, slowly. Paul, it seemed, had noticed and quickly got out as well. He walked a few steps behind me but I could hear that he was speeding up. Was he in a rush? or did he want to catch up to me? "Hi there" I heard. "Hi there, Paul" I responded hesitantly but with a smile.

"Maybe we could get together some time, a movie perhaps" spouted Paul. How upfront Paul was. Yes, I was definitely interested, and to make sure he knew I was interested I gazed purposefully at his bottom abs, to the top of his thighs, and then focused directly on the prominent bulge of his speedos. I then looked up and met Paul's gaze.

He smiled. "How about the 9pm showing of the Spiderman movie at the university cinema? I've got equestrian practice at 6 and then need to freshen up", he said.

"Equestrian?" I muttered, "as in horses?", (and not just because I was surprised but because deep down I will admit to getting horny at the sight of a good looking man wearing boots - tall shiny boots preferably. Motorcycle cops in particular.)

"Yeah. It's part of my training. I'm training for the pentathlon" he responded.

I didn't even know what the pentathlon was. "Oh. Wow". came silly me.

"Do you want to come and watch?" Paul suggested.

"Sure" I answered.

"Meet me at the University stables at 5:45 and you can watch me get ready and train. Do you know where the stables are?

"No, I didn't even know the university had horses" I admitted.

"Most don't know. Just continue down the road past the botanical gardens, it's just beyond the gardens, on the left", explained Paul..

"A deal" I replied

We hurried off to clean up from our swim and went our separate ways.

I got delayed and didn't make it to the stables until just before 6. I looked around but couldn't find Paul and had to ask one of the guys, a stablehand, I imagine. He said Paul was already in the outdoor practice arena behind the stable.

I made my way. There I saw Paul again, already mounted on his horse. OK I thought he looked hot in the pool with his tight bulging speedos, but when I saw him in the stable, I said to myself that he definitely was hot: He was a resplendent in a tight orange polo shirt, tight white breeches, and shiny black riding boots. A

Oh, I was getting wet between the legs.

Oh, did he not look hot and sexy in those boots. Oh, I could have run up to Max and grabbed and fondled and kissed his boots. Oh, I knew I needed Paul.

He could tell, and quickly dismounted.

As he approached me, he looked down at his boots, and then looked up at me with a huge huge grin. "Hey that's the same look you had when you saw me in my speedos. Like what you see?"

"Oh, you're so hot" I stammered. "Your boots.. They make me horny. And that bulge of yours"

Hearing those horny words from my sultry lips, he quickly embraced me, hard, and kissed me. I opened my mouth fully and we explored each other's flickering tongues.

He whispered that he needed to practice but that as soon as he finished riding, we could find time to explore more.

I gazed at him and said yes, that I'd be happy to wait.

Eventually Paul finished his riding.

Instead of changing at the stables, Paul threw his regular clothes into a big gym bag and together we left for his dorm.

We never made it to Spiderman. Nor did we really have dinner. But we did spend the evening and the night getting to know each other much more..

Back at his dorm, Paul and I made love like animals in heat. Paul kept his riding boots on, knowing I liked his boots. In addition, I asked him to put on his red speedos, from the day before.

And did I ride him that night. Oh, gosh! What a real stud he was that first night.

As for the bulge that showed so prominently in his speedos and his tight breeches, what an adonis he was and is. A beautiful cut cock of 8 hard inches. He really fills me up.

Paul worked hard at his sporting discipline and won his gold medal this summer. I'm sure others notice his hot good looks, and his bulging speedos, and his bulging breeches. But I count myself lucky because I get him all to myself.

Oh, how I enjoy riding my booted and speedo wearing stud to this day!

rowan1987

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I really hope you continue sharing Officer Hardon’s experiences patrolling the PCH.
I have included some visual motivation if not inspiration to pen more chapters. Though he’s not wearing a tan CHIPs uniform, based on your description this guy seems to be the physical embodiment of Chad View attachment 62544031
Not so much about CHiP Officer Hardon but the other equally hung guy in that menage-a-trois, the equestrian guy, Paul

Reactions: ItalMusc

rowan1987

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have included some visual motivation if not inspiration to pen more chapters. Though he’s not wearing a tan CHIPs uniform, based on your description this guy seems to be the physical embodiment of Chad View attachment 62544031
1644615017105.png
Here he is. Enjoy what he is packing