Motorcycle and underwear???

D_Lanksesbye Sleepingrawe

Account Disabled
Media
What is your normal riding kit, i.e. jeans, leathers, synthetics, perforated / mesh? You'll need to take that into consideration. For example, I wear knock-off brand Underarmor under my leathers, because it's slippery and helps them fit more comfortable for body position changes.

valstateguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What is your normal riding kit, i.e. jeans, leathers, synthetics, perforated / mesh? You'll need to take that into consideration. For example, I wear knock-off brand Underarmor under my leathers, because it's slippery and helps them fit more comfortable for body position changes.
usually jeans, balls get smashed around thats why boxers or commando wont cut it

snuffyjr

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
UnderArmour knockoffs here as well. When you move up to leathers they're the only way to go.

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I drive a sportbike everyday, in most conditions. I've learned NOT to wear underwear of any kind as it always gives me Monkey Butt. Especially on long trips.

ozstu

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ride everyday..........race em too....

skins and nothing else whilst racing........but u do get some funny looks when walking around without your leathers

on the road , whatever u find comfortable ;)

Stu

zx69

Just Browsing
Media
any pics of you guys getting dressed in your under gear then putting on your leathers .... post them if you dare !!! let us all enjoy

Jon1971

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I know, old thread, just wanted to add my 2 cents worth. I ride a midsize cruiser with a Mustang touring seat. What I wear underneath depends on weather, and how far I'm planning to ride that day, but it could be anything from commando, bicycle compression shorts, UnderArmor compression shorts, jockstrap (no cup), boxer briefs, or mesh boxer shorts. I've tried mesh jockstraps, but the ones I tried had a really loose weave, and I didn't like the feeling of my scrotum being pushed through the holes.

When its really hot out, the feeling of the wind through mesh boxers under my mesh riding pants is incredible.

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A jock strap or thong. You don't want standard underwear bunching up under your jeans or leathers — that can be fucking uncomfortable

Jon1971

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah, no way I'm riding in just a jock and boots. I made a mistake once. I came home from riding, parked the bike in the driveway, and went inside and changed into shorts because my pants were very hot and uncomfortable. About 15 mins later I got on the bike to pull it into the garage. The pipes were still hot, and I burned my leg getting on.

I do agree that jocks are fantastic riding gear, but in the summer it would have to be a black jock for me, because I wear mesh riding pants, and anything other than black underwear is very obvious through the black mesh pants.