Mountain Climbing Celebration

Henryclan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife was telling me this weekend that some TV network (she couldn't remember which one) did a story about a guy who celebrated his successful climbs by stripping naked and dancing on top of the mountain. She swears that the TV showed him dancing naked and that he was very well endowed. She was very surprised that they didn't obscure his rather long penis. I'm very skeptical of this...I've got to believe that they didn't really show his penis on TV but she insists they did. Anyone else see this report? Any idea where I can find a video of it to show her she is wrong? Thanks.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There's man by the name of Bear Grylls, and he's on a program "Man vs Wild", on the Discovery Channel. He gets dropped off in all kinds of weird places and has to make due with what he has. He does do some nude scenes, but they blur out his genitals. Not sure if this is who you are talking about. He was recently criticized for faking some of is adventures.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm very skeptical of this...I've got to believe that they didn't really show his penis on TV but she insists they did. Anyone else see this report?

I don't know.

Decades ago I once joined up with a small group of ski instructors and ski patrol and made one nude run (after regular business hours) down the main run at the Arizona Snowbowl. Even though it was springtime, the windchill, well, you can guess: major shrinkage.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know.

Decades ago I once joined up with a small group of ski instructors and ski patrol and made one nude run (after regular business hours) down the main run at the Arizona Snowbowl. Even though it was springtime, the windchill, well, you can guess: major shrinkage.

I would think frostbite is a problem also. :tongue: Gives another meaning to the term "blue balls".