mouth vs girth

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Roark1976, Nov 30, 2010.

1. Roark1976

Roark1976 Member

i've written and re-written this post twice because it just seems rude. i blame my nuns.
    repression notwithstanding i couldn't think of a nicer way to say it that really got to the point so here it is.

what's the best mouth lube? astro tastes like shit and i won't go petroleum. honey? butter? corn oil?

help!

seriously though, any suggestions that don't mask the flavor?

i know. awful....

2. arthurdent

Gold Member

Albums:
    Why do you need lube for the mouth? Is natural saliva not slippery enough?

3. B_RedDude

B_RedDude New Member

Spit, dude. I've never heard of anything else.

Are you talking about giving head with the receiver wearing a condom, perhaps? Even so.

4. D_Terry_Taintickler

D_Terry_Taintickler New Member

Mouth lube? Ridiculous. Especially since whatever lube your using will get wasted as the giver naturally swallows and or mixes with their own saliva.

5. karldergrosse

Gold Member

How about castor oil...? :18:

Seriously, though (assuming you're serious): If you've ever given a blowjob (maybe to one of those "big dumb country boys" that you say you favor :wink:), you should be fully aware that such a thing is completely unnecessary...and not at all tasty, either. :eek5:

#5 karldergrosse, Nov 30, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2010
  6. Roark1976

Roark1976 Member

well, thought i might get some help here.
    yes, i've sucked a few dicks. actually quite a few over the past 30 years.
    my question was sincere; i've met up with a guy recently who is extremely thick and i apparently have a dry mouth. never been a problem before, but now my lips are bleeding.
    it was apparently an asinine question and i'm sorry to have bothered you.

7. haulthat

haulthat Member

Albums:
    You lack a vagina... so grow some damn balls. It is a website. Don't need to get all butt hurt over anything ANYONE says. Sheesh.

8. maxcok

Gold Member

^ Harsh.

I don't think it's an asinine question. Perhaps it would have helped the responders if you had explained why you needed the extra lubrication as you just did. I've met up with several guys over the years who used lube while they were sucking my dick. I didn't enjoy it quite so much as I recall, just too slippery. Maybe it was the kind of lube they were using, or maybe it was just excessive. I don't remember if I asked or they explained why, but maybe for the reason you're describing?

If you don't have any underlying medical condition or drug side effects causing the dry mouth, and if you limit your coffee consumption and stay well hydrated throughout the day with non-sugary drinks it should help. Have you tried holding a peppermint under your tongue while you're sucking? That might help you produce more saliva. I can't suggest any lube, but here's some information on Dry Mouth Syndrome that might interest you. Now try to get over that Catholic guilt, and happy cocksucking! :smile:

#8 maxcok, Dec 2, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2010
  9. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous New Member

See OP, helpful advice. (I agree sometimes one just needs to explain the reason behind the question. I thought it was along those lines, but wasn't sure)

Hope Mr. Mighty Max helped you out some.

10. alx

alx
    Gold Member

Milk.

11. Roark1976

Roark1976 Member

i tried to reply earlier but for some reason it didn't take.
    that said, to max and nico, thank you. i don't think its a clinical problem; we got together again last night and everything was fine.
    re: hualthat. wtf? i asked for help and you act like i'm asking for money. get over it.

12. hud01

Gold Member

ok it isn't just your mouth it is your lips. Chap-Stick or vaseline if no condom. I have read that little oral annie used to put vaseline on her throat to help DT

13. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous New Member

Glad max could help. I don't know how much help I was. I am glad that the problem seems to have resolved itself. I was going to ask if the cracking was only with this individual, then re read the post, and decided that it was. If it wasn't and was cracking all the time, particularly at the corners, it might have been a fungal infection similar to thrush. My sister got this once (as well as thrush) when she first started taking a steroid inhaler for her asthma (when they say to rinse your mouth out afterwards, they mean it! lol) the doc prescribed a rinse as well as a cream that took care of the problem.

Since this doesn't seem to be the case, I have to agree with Max. Dry mouth (and lips) can be effectively treated and the first point of business is to stay well hydrated. Make sure your lips are moist and supple (any lip therapy will do). I have found that I get really dry mouth if I am drinking, and so I try to have a glass of water for each glass of wine (side bonus: reduces hangovers if I over imbibe!)

Don't be too hard on haulthat. He really isn't like that most of the times. At least not that I have noticed. :smile:

14. Roark1976

Roark1976 Member

my faith is restored. thanks, guys.

15. Roark1976

Roark1976 Member

btw, max. the altoid trick goes into the arsenal. cool on both sides.

16. maxcok

Gold Member

Good. I could tell you were sincere and a little shy, so happy to help. Not to mention, I'm always glad to offer assistance to committed cocksuckers. Try not to be too repressed around here. We don't mind if you talk dirty. :wink:

You should experiment with that and let us know what you discover. I have a feeling that the right mints could be a little zing for the giver and the receiver. :wink:

17. B_cockluv10

B_cockluv10 New Member

Sometimes I run out of saliva when being double teamed by my bfs. We use olive oil for both anal and oral.

18. Roark1976

Roark1976 Member

i'm not really that repressed. it's just something former catholics like to say; like jewish guilt.

yeah, i was a little shy about it because it seemed a ridiculous question.

and olive oil? extra virgin i presume. that's right, i kill in the catskills.

19. maxcok

Gold Member

^ Funny, you don't sound Jewish.

20. Roark1976

Roark1976 Member

oi! now i'm all verklimpt.

Draft saved Draft deleted