Moved: Craziest place you've Masturbated

BluECliQ: No where too crazy, just on my porch when it was getting dark.

SoccerFreak: I was so horny one time, that I jacked off in the TGIFriday's in East Windsor, NJ.

Charles88

Experimental Member
Media
The craziest place that I have ever masturbated was in the airport bathroom. I was really horny coming back from a trip to my grandmothers house in California, and I just couldn't help myself, I felt like I was going to explode. I went into the stall during our layover, and whipped my cock out and began stroking like crazy. But I guess I hadn't locked the door all of the way, and some guy pushed the door open and had a full view of my hard cock and me in action. It was really funny because the guy was also on the same plane as me and sat across the aisle from me, and kept gazing at my crotch.

Reactions: Beardon

Mr. Big Stuff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do not think I have masterbated in a weird place, however, My girlfriend and I had sex at her job recently. It was real late, and we both were horny as hell. (and she had to work) We were almost caught by my father. He is a cop, and he was just doing a check up on my girl, (as he usually does). Thing is, I parked my car around back because I didnt want anyone to know I was there at such an ungodly hour. Long story short, My father knew SOMEONE was in there with her, he just thought it was just one of her friends.

That was exciting though I do not think I want to go through that again.

Ken

FieldRatt9

Expert Member
Media
That would have to be in an amusement park on a sky cart. That bucket that takes you over the park. For some reason I got horney as the ride started and I whipped out my cock and started stroking. The people in the buckets going the other way must have seen me but I didn't care. As the ride almost finished I exploded all over the seat in front of me. It was intense! Seemed like I couldn't stop cumming. I manage to put myself away before the guys opened my door and let me out. I left the park right after that. I was sure someone was going to point me out. :p

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi,

Well these did not happen to me, but they were the craziest examples I have ever seen. I was driving down Pennsylvania Avenue in DC ( W's street) and what to my wondering eyes should appear but a fool jacking off on the curb with no fear! LOL! Seriously though, this man had lost his mind! He was in broad daylight crouched down and going to town! When he finally realized he had an audience, he waved! LOL ! The other one was a homeless man that usually is sitting on the corner of yet again Pennsylvania Avenue. He usually asks for odd amounts of money, for instance whereas someone else might ask for a ten, he will ask for $3.49 ! Well this particular day, I guess he couldn't contain himself because he was standing in front of the CVS window pleasuring himself .Well, as we all know ,windows are reflective so he gave everyone quite a show! Let me just say he could have joined LPSG! LOL! YOU never know what you may see on any given day!

Naughty

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by SoccerFreak@May 17 2004, 08:44 PM
I was so horny one time, that I jacked off in the TGIFriday's in East Windsor, NJ.
Am I correct in assuming you were in the rest room at TGIF and in a stall? I can understand having a go at it there, but explain the circumstances for us, plz.

Mighty Joe

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah...I was hopeing that you were not an employee in the kitchen at TGIF. I don't mind tasting "cum" but I certainly like to know whose it is and where it came from. "Waiter...this mayonaise on my sandwich looks strange!" :blink: