MoVie ReVieW

Javierdude22: Ok so i got this idea through Dee's website, where he'd been reviewing the Matrix- Reloaded. He had a question or two about the movie, and i kinda wanna answer somehow so this is my way i guess....BUT.....maybe.....its also a good idea to use the Etcetera Etcetera part for opinions about movies??

Cause i always catch myself talking endlessly about the dumbest details in Movies somehow...but i get a kick out of it, so what the hell. I actually just went to the Matrix this evening, and went to X-men 2 last week (it came out the 1st of May here). And i was REALLY looking forward to those...

Anyways, if its a bad idea, then ill just suffice by answering a few unknown eventns from the Matrix, as far as im right of course.

I think the argument behing Neo getting more powers is that 'he figured the Matrix out'. I think thats the key to the entire movie. He sees codes right? All those codes stand for events (programmes) he can recognize them before they even happen, and therefore react really fast, or he can change the program by altering the codes. Now i know this all hasnt been said literally, but i think thats the filosofy behind it. He flies around cause he kinda alters the codes of that world (the Matrix) we live in, so that its possible for him to fly. Am i making sense?

I do agree with you that it was absurd to actually say 'to be concluded' ....wow....that musta taken some balls....

Anyways....Reloaded didnt come across as intended, the charcter development falwed, as did the plot development, action was cool but more of the same, and the story is going beyond existensialism and just heading towards 'QUE'???

My opinion i guess...laterz

7x6andchg: Javierdude-

My understanding (and someone can clarify if they wish) is that the ETC threads were for pretty much anything - if it's something people find of interest (a la Bad Jokes), the thread will grow into 17 pages...if not, it drops.

That said - my understanding of the end of the original movie is that Neo has been able to see the Matrix for what it was - code - and could see things before they happened. As the Matrix also controls time and the passage thereof, he could bend time, defy gravity...he was no longer limited by the Matrix's conventions...

haven't seen the sequel though... :(

Paul
7x6&C