Movie Stars You Totally Hate

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I mean the kind of stars you just utterly loathe so much, you won't see their movies, or if they are in a movie, you just wish you could ignore them so they wouldn't detract from your enjoyment. Either through your general annoyance with them, or their utter lack of acting ability, or just that you find them generally phony or whatever.

Mine

Male
John Travolta
Will Smith
Ben Affleck
Tom Cruise
Matthew McConaughey

Female
Gwyneth Paltrow
Cameron Diaz
Sandra Bullock
Julia Roberts
Jennifer Lopez
Demi Moore

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I mean the kind of stars you just utterly loathe so much, you won't see their movies, or if they are in a movie, you just wish you could ignore them so they wouldn't detract from your enjoyment. Either through your general annoyance with them, or their utter lack of acting ability, or just that you find them generally phony or whatever.

Male

Jim Carrey (But DOING TIME ON MAPLE DRIVE was splendid.)
?rince
Seth Rogan
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Steven Seagal
Justin Timberlake (But BLACK SNAKE MOAN was great.)
Jack Nicholson

Female

Beyonce
Britney Spears

Jennifer Lopez, Ellen Page, Ludacris (at everything he does)

invisibleman: And on Jim Carry... Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind starring my all-time favorite actress, Kate Winslet, was also great

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Male

Jim Carrey (But DOING TIME ON MAPLE DRIVE was splendid.)
?rince
Seth Rogan
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Steven Seagal
Justin Timberlake (But BLACK SNAKE MOAN was great.)
Jack Nicholson

Female

Beyonce
Britney Spears

I have to disqualify several of your choices, who are not really movie stars, they are simply people who "appear" in movies, but whose primary career is something else (i.e. singing)
namely,

Prince
Timberlake
Beyonce
Britney

these people are pop stars, who are pretending to be movie stars for the long term (Beyonce and Timberlake) or pop stars doing a "vanity project" (Spears, Prince, Mariah Carey etc.)

so they must be stricken from the record (and the earth, hopefully :wink: )

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
invisibleman: And on Jim Carry... Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind starring my all-time favorite actress, Kate Winslet, was also great

I actually saw that movie in the theaters with my boyfriend. It was a very surrealistic film. But, hey, I wouldn't expect anything less from Michel Gondry. :smile:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have to disqualify several of your choices, who are not really movie stars, they are simply people who "appear" in movies, but whose primary career is something else (i.e. singing)
namely,

Prince
Timberlake
Beyonce
Britney

these people are pop stars, who are pretending to be movie stars for the long term (Beyonce and Timberlake) or pop stars doing a "vanity project" (Spears, Prince, Mariah Carey etc.)

so they must be stricken from the record (and the earth, hopefully :wink: )

Yeah, I second that. Hehehe.

I actually saw that movie in the theaters with my boyfriend. It was a very surrealistic film. But, hey, I wouldn't expect anything less from Michel Gondry. :smile:

Yes, I love Gondry. I LOVED Science of Sleep too.
And of course the video for Bjork's "Bachelorette."

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
how could any of us "hate" a movie star... wouldnt you have to first KNOW someone to develope hatred for them?
seeing someones movie or how they answered questions in an interview isnt really enough for me to say i HATE someone... HATE is a strong word

makeitroughbaby

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i hateeeee katie holmes

something about her just bothers me, i feel like she tries really hard or something

and like, as a celebrity i think you're allowed to do whatever crazy shit youre into and people will dig it, but i feel like she still feels she needs to copy everyone else

idk i just cant stand her fake little perfect smile, and that she doesnt have a personality

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes!! actors and actresses shouldn't sing unless the movie they're in is a musical. the only two people who can get away with this (in my book) are ewan mcgregor and nicole kidman in "moulin rouge."

actually, I agree, but Eddie Murphy was really great in Dreamgirls...he has been playing that role for years, when h e used to do his James Brown imitation, and back when he was on SNL my favorite was when he did the "James Brown Celebrity Hot Tub party"....pure genius.

He finally got to be "James Brown"

YouTube - eddie murphy does james brown on delirious