Movie Stars You Totally Hate

makeitroughbaby

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
yes!! actors and actresses shouldn't sing unless the movie they're in is a musical. the only two people who can get away with this (in my book) are ewan mcgregor and nicole kidman in "moulin rouge."

i forgot his name but ewan mcgregor didn't sing for moulin rouge, i think its this british guy they had dubbed over him

nicole did though, and i think she sounds amazing in that movie

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i forgot his name but ewan mcgregor didn't sing for moulin rouge, i think its this british guy they had dubbed over him

nicole did though, and i think she sounds amazing in that movie

Ewan did sing...

but there was one othersong that Nicole Kidman sang with I think it was Robbie Williams for the film.

Ewan did a really good job with "YOur Song"

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Agree that Eddie Murphy was great in Dreamgirls, but don't like Kidman at all in "moulin rouge', mainly I can't stand that movie. The very old one from back in the 50s was the real thing, with Zsa Zsa Gabor.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
then you'll love this...

here she is at the annoying opening of Sex and The City

she looks like an idiot

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/afp....jpg?x=245&y=345&sig=hny71FkR7NpeRTuRqotgGA--

Thank you, flashy. I always think she looks like horse-faced idiot, and I would not normally dislike anybody horsey! I don't know how she got so popular. Even some of the others I don't like I can understand what their appeal was to others, but not this one--and they let her 'sing' on Broadway in something a few years ago--heard a clip on TV, she can't sing a lick.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you, flashy. I always think she looks like horse-faced idiot, and I would not normally dislike anybody horsey! I don't know how she got so popular. Even some of the others I don't like I can understand what their appeal was to others, but not this one--and they let her 'sing' on Broadway in something a few years ago--heard a clip on TV, she can't sing a lick.

she isn't really that popular. (IMO)

aside from Sex and the City, her movies all suck and she isn't a "leading lady", in the movie star sense.

she is sort of like an Eva Longoria type...she is a TV star who appears in films.

and Sex and the City is just annoying to me.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
B-b-b-beyonce.....

How can you not like Beyonce?!

Very easy. :smile:

You really do not want me started on that. But if you want to know. You can find the reasons for the B-Haterade within my post cache.

Yeah, she can sing. Her songs are short term hits. Acting? Puh-leese. Not without singing something in a musical. If she starts REALLY acting like doing Halle Berry type roles. Angela Bassett type roles. Doing characters that aren't singing or looking Ebony Fashion Fair. That movie I gotta see.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very easy. :smile:

You really do not want me started on that. But if you want to know. You can find the reasons for the B-Haterade within my post cache.

Yeah, she can sing. Her songs are short term hits. Acting? Puh-leese. Not without singing something in a musical. If she starts REALLY acting like doing Halle Berry type roles. Angela Bassett type roles. Doing characters that aren't singing or looking Ebony Fashion Fair. That movie I gotta see.

i can't stand Beyonce either.

she should not be allowed to sing or "act"

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
she isn't really that popular. (IMO)

aside from Sex and the City, her movies all suck and she isn't a "leading lady", in the movie star sense.

she is sort of like an Eva Longoria type...she is a TV star who appears in films.

and Sex and the City is just annoying to me.

I can't stand Sex and the City, it's just silly and to show some accessories and trendy behaviour. Unfortunately, I agree with all you assessments except that I think she does have a big following. No, not a 'real movie star', but TV stars can be household words, as with Sopranos, etc., but I love Gandolfini, Falco, and the Dr. Melfi girl, etc.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't stand Sex and the City, it's just silly and to show some accessories and trendy behaviour. Unfortunately, I agree with all you assessments except that I think she does have a big following. No, not a 'real movie star', but TV stars can be household words, as with Sopranos, etc., but I love Gandolfini, Falco, and the Dr. Melfi girl, etc.

true, but it's not tv...it's HBO :smile:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think that SEX IN THE CITY is camp. And had to be written by a gay man with drag sensibilities. Every time, I see an episode I think drag queens instead these group of straight women.

The SEX IN THE CITY episode about the MAN WITH A PEPPERMILL DICK was classic. I was laughing soooo hard. I had to pee. :rofl:

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think that SEX IN THE CITY is camp. And had to be written by a gay man with drag sensibilities. Every time, I see an episode I think drag queens instead these group of straight women.

The SEX IN THE CITY episode about the MAN WITH A PEPPERMILL DICK was classic. I was laughing soooo hard. I had to pee. :rofl:

It is camp, but Kim Catrall always comes across as trying to be younger than she is (because she IS too old for the part..and this makes her seem pure floozie...)