TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Male
John Travolta (John Joseph Travolta)
Tom Cruise (Thomas Cruise Mapother IV)
Adam Sandler (Jonathan Adam Saunders Baruchel)
Chris Rock (Christopher Julius Rock III)

Female
None

PS. Love how Americans with no heritage just have to have their fathers name and a II, III, IV, V...

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you, flashy. I always think she looks like horse-faced idiot, and I would not normally dislike anybody horsey!
I can't look at her without thinking, "Gee, Sarajessica, why the long face?"

However, regardless of her looks or talent, it's my understanding she's a pretty decent person - which is more than you can say for most of the hollywood set.
Jim Carey
Will Ferrel
Bitch, you beat me to it. I was thinking "I can't believe Will Ferrel isn't on the list yet." I've never seen it yet, but I think Jim Carey would be OK if he didn't do the rubber-face thing. That's just gross. Adam Sandler has already been mentioned (I even started a thread about him, long ago). And also on my list is
JACK BLACK. how did he get famous?

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

pym

Just Browsing
Media
Fred Thompson
Charlton Heston
Arnold Scwartznegger
Ronald Reagan
Chuck Norris
Tom Selleck
Bruce Willis
James Woods

Huh? all staunch Republicans.....What a co-incidence!

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
Wow...you guys really need to leave your politics at the door once in a while. :rolleyes:

Dogma? Good Will Hunting? Saving Private Ryan?

The Shawshank Redemption? Mystic River? Jacob's Ladder?

Bull Durham?

Has nothing to do with my politics, I can't stand celebs that think they know more or their opinion matters more because they are celebs.

Tim Robbins is an idiot, when on talk shows he can't get out of his own way. Richard Gere at the benefit for firefighters and police officers of NYC told them while on stage that "now is not the time to hate and seek revenge, it's time to become more understanding etc" he was boo'd off stage.

Sean Penn traveling around the world and reporting on things he finds that more often than not isn't reality, annoys me.

Susan Sarandon falls into the same category as Robbins.

I don't care which direction they lean, celebs should stick to making movies and tv shows. They are not politicians and most of the time are not overly educated on the topic they are speaking too.

Frankly besides that, Penn is the only one in my opinion that can even act.

pym

Just Browsing
Media
Has nothing to do with my politics, I can't stand celebs that think they know more or their opinion matters more because they are celebs.

Tim Robbins is an idiot, when on talk shows he can't get out of his own way. Richard Gere at the benefit for firefighters and police officers of NYC told them while on stage that "now is not the time to hate and seek revenge, it's time to become more understanding etc" he was boo'd off stage.

Sean Penn traveling around the world and reporting on things he finds that more often than not isn't reality, annoys me.

Susan Sarandon falls into the same category as Robbins.

I don't care which direction they lean, celebs should stick to making movies and tv shows. They are not politicians and most of the time are not overly educated on the topic they are speaking too.

Frankly besides that, Penn is the only one in my opinion that can even act.
This is a new modus for actors? Since the time of Aristotle{and before} it's been the Artisans and poets that have been the VOICE and CONSCIENCE of there respective society's. Did the last 8 years of Republican politics change that facet of mankinds make-up? Dear God .....lets hope not.

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
This is a new modus for actors? Since the time of Aristotle{and before} it's been the Artisans and poets that have been the VOICE and CONSCIENCE of there respective society's. Did the last 8 years of Republican politics change that facet of mankinds make-up? Dear God .....lets hope not.

Does that mean I have to except it? Conscience? Really, seriously, really you think that's accurate?

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Male
Tom Cruise
John Travolta
Will Smith
Jim Carrey

Female
Minnie Driver
Cameron Diaz
Siena Miller
Keira Knightly

pym

Just Browsing
Media
Does that mean I have to except it? Conscience? Really, seriously, really you think that's accurate?

It's a paradox: Don't accept it if you must, What is that you accept?
It's OK....Dislike who you will. I have 5000 years of wisdom to gleen from the written words of GIANTS.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Wow...you guys really need to leave your politics at the door once in a while.
:rolleyes:

Dogma? Good Will Hunting? Saving Private Ryan?

The Shawshank Redemption? Mystic River? Jacob's Ladder?

Bull Durham?

I used to like some of Matt Damon's stuff...and then he did that masterpiece of a movie where his head was conjoined with Greg Kinnear and I can't look at him without that visual anymore.

Tim Robbins is a smug, pompous ass; his own greatest fan. I won't watch one of his movies unless there is a gun to my head.

Jessica Simpson is perhaps the dumbest human I have ever observed...if it weren't for her tits she would be unemployable. Not a lick of talent or brains. Great tits, though.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not particularly fond of:
Holly Hunter
Eddie Murphy
Jenifer Hudson should stick to singing not acting.
Pauley Shore

Adam Sandler, followed closely by Ben Stiller.
Don't forget David Spade, Mike Myers, and Will Ferrell

Female
Minnie Driver
Cameron Diaz
Siena Miller
Keira Knightly

Minnie Driver? I like her. The rest couldn't act their way out of a wet paper bag.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Can't say there are any I can actually say HATE (well, with the exception of Steven Seagal maybe).

Let's just say there are some I'd prefer NOT to see.

Not too crazy about the Will Ferrell stuff, or Sandler either. And I think someone mentioned Pauly Shore. Can't think of any female actresses (except maybe Rosie O'Donnell, if one could consider her an actress).

Fact is, I don't really know the names of that many actors or actresses to even make a list. But I'd imagine if I did it'd be pretty long.