Movies or TV shows mentioning hung characters.

mojo235

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You guy have to see the movie.TICK TICK TICK with George Kennedy.He has the biggest bulge i have ever seen.

ChicagoSW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I remember a scene in "braveheart" where they mention one of the character's size.

"We'll make spears. Long Spears. Twice as long as a man."
"Some men are longer than others."
"I see your Mother's been talkin' 'bout me again!"

/insert healthy Scottish accent
//paraphrased

davidc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My first post HAD to be about references to endowment. The movie? Kinsey. It so turns out that the research professor (of "The Kinsey Report" fame) was huge. No, we don't get to see Liam Neeson's 'characterization.' :-(

Kinsey

fun21

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Jennifer's body has a scene where the lead girl, Needy, screams upon seeing demonic Jennifer crouched in the corner. Her boyfriend Chip, who she had been having sex with, responds "am I too big for you?" in a hesitant but excited manner.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Six Feet Under makes lots of references to penis size. "Does your boyfriend have a big cock? Because I do", "I am 9 inches, uncut", at least half a dozen over the course of the show.

Mongo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In the Disney family comedy (of all places), George of the Jungle, Leslie Mann and some milfy looking brunette stumble upon Brendan Frasier nude, and in one shot I think it's implied that they're looking at his dick. Then Mann covers him up with a "big book", and the other woman says "I can see why they made him king of the jungle." It's one of those things where it's not completely obvious if they're actually implying that he's hung, or wether she just liked what she saw in general. Maybe it was designed that way so it would go over the heads of kids watching.

This is from Private Practice, which I think was mentioned earlier:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UYWIGtNHqc

Another little bit from Suits:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XipdwMxnsXw

Last edited:
Reactions: canadianwhiskey