Movies Showing Cocks

Brodie

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
@tallandlean thank you all the way thru reading post I was thinking to myself wild things kevin bacon his cock has stayed in my head for years i picture him in the shower scene all the time

mattizsokewl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well guys if you like Michael Pitt he is in a movie called Dreamers and he shows his cock and his fellow actor shows his as well I watched the movie just to see Michael's cock and it was worth watching the movie was a little boring but the view was awesome.

NottsBound

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Any Given Sunday...one scene Cameron Diaz walks past and says "Hi" to a guy who was atleast 6 or seven inches flaccid. Like a big snake, fully exposed.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did anyone mention the well-endowed black guy from 8MM? That kinda surprised me for a second that I had to rewind a number of times.

I've never watched 8MM because I hate violent films, but if THAT is in it I guess I'll have to keep an eye out for that scene.

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
if you have Netflix, there's a movie called "Open Cam" available to watch instantly. It's got the typical horrible acting that all the low budget gay movies seem to require, but it DOES show a lot of dick. One scene in particular shows a guy stroking an impressive hard-on. I was pretty surprised this was on Netflix. Be warned -- the guy who plays the cop is almost unwatchable. Actually, he is unwatchable, but somehow I got thru the entire movie.