movies with actors jerking off

uluulu

Expert Member
Media
I love watching famous actors jerk off in a movies. Harvey K did that in the Bad Lieutanant. Can anyone tell me any other movies with actors jerking off?

spaceyfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In the remake of 'Psycho' (which was actually pretty bad), Gus Van Sant - the director - had Vince Vaughn, as Norman Bates, jerk off while watching Marion (Anmne Heche) get undressed before her shower... he watches her through the hole in the wall behind the painting. It's pretty fast and you don't see his cock, but you hear him breathing heavy and gasp when he cums.

Reactions: Blkh4rt86

matrixfan01

Expert Member
Media
An italian movie I saw about a year or two ago called "Remember Me" with Monica Bellucci. There was a very brief scene of the son of the protagonist having a good time. Was not depicting the act for all to see but the thrusting and movement; even a mere suggestion of the act is quite confronting on the big screen... I must admit there were a few aghast in the cinema neither was I expecting it to happen. :smile:

bond_to

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
antonio banderas in an almodovar movie the title of which i forget. i think it's "law of desire". he's on a bed on all fours taking instrustion from 2 male voices off screen.

Reactions: BalakeC0

Golfbuddy

Expert Member
Media
Can't remember who the actor was. But in Platoon, there's a scene where some guy is standing with his back to the audience, jerking away with the others oblivious.

And in Caligula...well, there's jerkin' a plenty!

Reactions: SpaceMan07
D

dgray610

There's a hot Jerk off Scene in "The Dreamers", complete with cum shot.

The same for the indie film "Shortbus", which also has an added bonus of Autofellatio.

Reactions: BalakeC0