movies with actors jerking off

carlton5

Experimental Member
Media
James van der Beek in Rules of Attraction
Can't believe nobody's posted this one yet! Jamie-boy is jerking his meat as he reads a letter from his secret admirer. Also some great scenes of him screwing a meaningless party girl whom he described in an earlier scene as having "great dick-sucking lips"

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
In the remake of 'Psycho' (which was actually pretty bad), Gus Van Sant - the director - had Vince Vaughn, as Norman Bates, jerk off while watching Marion (Anmne Heche) get undressed before her shower... he watches her through the hole in the wall behind the painting. It's pretty fast and you don't see his cock, but you hear him breathing heavy and gasp when he cums.

Sorry about that. I meant Vince Vaughn. I looked up who starred in the Psycho remake and it said Robert Loggia. My mistake. Who is Robert Loggia anyway?

Reactions: Blkh4rt86

Just Browsing
Media
Rockmond Dunbar in soulfood. Its a shower scene that has had me hooked on him and tryin to see him every chance i can.

bigboy127

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
brendan fraser in amovie with ashley judd. i think the title was the obsession on darkly noon or something. bonus: u also get to see hi balls when he gets up from the bed.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Sorry about that. I meant Vince Vaughn. I looked up who starred in the Psycho remake and it said Robert Loggia. My mistake. Who is Robert Loggia anyway?

A wonderful character actor. He shows a bit of his dick in the movie An Officer and a Gentleman, where he plays Richard Gere's dad. He's wearing boxers and the fly is open in an early scene. It's a bit dark, but you can make out a nice length and girth on his flaccid dick.:wink:

brendan fraser in amovie with ashley judd. i think the title was the obsession on darkly noon or something. bonus: u also get to see hi balls when he gets up from the bed.

It's called The Passion of Darkly Noon and the balls shot is a treat indeed!:biggrin1:

Kenyth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Borat jerked off to a Mannikin on the street, that was so HOT LOL

You will find Borat Sagdiyev in the movie "Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan" :p