movies with actors jerking off

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm a little hesitant to admit this, and it doesn't quite count as masturbation, but I actually got really turned on by the scene is Cocoon where Steve Guttenberg has an orgasm in the pool after "sharing souls" with the glowing alien woman.

For the record, I am not now nor have I ever been attracted to Mr. Guttenberg (something about him bugs me), but for some reason that scene really turned me on. (I was about 14 at the time.)

http://www.movieactors.com/freezes1/Cocoon20.jpg

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Heron

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cote de Azur is a French film about a straight guy who jerks off in the shower. His father thinks he's gay and in love with his gay friend who is staying with them The gay friend also jerks off in the shower. Later the father who say the gay guy jerking off, also jerks off in the shower. Several other partial or implied jerk offs as well.

spaceyfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

You know, you gotta admit this scene, while funny, is also a little hot. I mean, Vince Vaughn having an orgasm right at the dinner table? Wow... hahaha. I've never seen this movie and I enjoyed watching this clip, if anything to watch his reactions and see her hand rubbing hard at at his crotch. Nice...

bjvixen

Sexy Member
Media
Cote de Azur is a French film about a straight guy who jerks off in the shower. His father thinks he's gay and in love with his gay friend who is staying with them The gay friend also jerks off in the shower. Later the father who say the gay guy jerking off, also jerks off in the shower. Several other partial or implied jerk offs as well.

pics?links?
:)

dervin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Vincent Gallo in Claire Denis' film Trouble Every Day

The scene starts off with Gallo's character screwing his wife in a hotel room. When he gets close to cumming...he pulls out, runs to the bathroom and cums all over the sink.

He does this because he and Beatrice Dahl's character in the movie have this problem (brought on by medication they've been taking). When they come close to orgasming they have an insatiable need to EAT whoever they are screwing!:eek:

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
"Spanking the Monkey", which is a very appropriate title, with Jeremy Davies. An independent film that won awards at the Sundance Festival. Throw in an Oedipus situation and it's a fairly dark movie, but good. I remember when it came out it was talked about for the title alone.