Moving back to the UK what can we expect?

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
Exactly, so dont knock it:mad::biggrin1:

Not a dig at you personally, but it really fucks me off to see Ex-pats knocking the UK. I mean, i plan to live in another country one day, but to go and be spiteful and say its shit is just petty. Its the place that gave you the education and health care to get you where you are. (dont want to hijack the thread, if you wanna reply to that PM me)

Kebabs seem to be tasting nicer these days too. Or maybe im drinking more...

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Exactly, so dont knock it:mad::biggrin1:

Not a dig at you personally, but it really fucks me off to see Ex-pats knocking the UK. I mean, i plan to live in another country one day, but to go and be spiteful and say its shit is just petty. Its the place that gave you the education and health care to get you where you are. (dont want to hijack the thread, if you wanna reply to that PM me)

Kebabs seem to be tasting nicer these days too. Or maybe im drinking more...

I think you have to live for some time in another Country to appreciate the positive aspects of the UK. :wink:

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think you have to live for some time in another Country to appreciate the positive aspects of the UK. :wink:
I think I have lived in an another country for a long time!!!!
I think it`s my time to come to UK!!!:tongue:

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do like South America so i anticipate i would live there. One positive already is that in the UK i wont be called Gringo all the time....
You like South America cause you secretly have a crush on our own Peruvian DiscoBoy!:biggrin1:
Nothing bad about it, though...:smile:

gwmasiahk

Experimental Member
Media
Lemon, certainly not saying the UK is shit, was just expressing my impressions thereover the last twenty years since leaving in my personal experience. I am more assimialated to the East now than I was in the UK and when I return I do experience cultural shock in the land that I was born. It dissipates when I am there but remains as an impression.

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The rich have got richer and abondoned morality - though their 14 year old daughters don't have kids (wonder why) and the poor are poorer, yet surprisingly honest in the most part. Blair and Thatcher brought us the politics and personal morality of the whore house. Sad to say you will not actually be returning to Great Britain, you will come to the 51st state as sneering "foreigners".

D_Kissimmee Coldsore

Experimental Member
Media
So you seem to be moving back to Northumberland/Tyneside way. If you'd been planning a return to Scotland I'd have advised a rethink. I doubt anything has really changed in the central belt in 40 years.
As it is, good luck to you. Once the hordes of vicious English have subsided I think you'll find a nice life for yourself :)