Moving Days

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Hey all,

I managed to sneak off to the university for a few moments to check up on school e-mail and to change addresses for all my financial dealioes (i.e. the bank, Mastercard, Discover...).

So yeah, I've been moving and settling into my new pad. Though he's not a member of the LPSG group, a real good buddy of mine in graduate school has my infinite thanks. Trucking furniture and boxes and books and stuff back and forth til all hours of the night, shopping for couches, scarfing on pizza... thank the stars I don't have to move for a long time hereafter.

(Maybe a year at most... or longer if I can tolerate being away from campus.)

Anyway, I'm doing okay and I'm so excited about getting back into graduate school type stuff that I didn't want to neglect you guys. Once I get my high-speed Internet set up at the apartment,

[monotone]I'll be baaaack.[/monotone]

Missing you all...
--D

awellhungboi: You know, someone who will help you move, and will help with all that various stressful stuff, is a true friend, because moving always sucks. Good luck with all that, though. Hope you like your new pad!

jackinman: Hey what's up Dee, man I thought that you were on a nice carribean cruise for the long weekend with a few women man, wha sup with dat. :D

But I know what you mean man, moving day is no fun at all. I hope you have enough help buddy, because hmmmm, isn't funny that when you're moving most of your freinds just happen to disappear and there no where to be found. I've been there buddy and I have a fuckin bad back. :D

Anyway, enjoy the rest of the weekend and best of luck to you in the new school year buddy.

jackinman: Hey what's up Dee, man I thought that you were on a nice carribean cruise for the long weekend with a few women man, wha sup with dat. :D

But I know what you mean man, moving day is no fun at all. I hope you have enough help buddy, because hmmmm, isn't funny that when you're moving most of your freinds just happen to disappear and there no where to be found. I've been there buddy and I have a fuckin bad back. :D

Anyway, enjoy the rest of the weekend and best of luck to you in the new school year buddy.

jackinman: Sorry about the double post...don't know what i did. ???

Longhornjok: Monstro is right, and if you happen to drive a truck, you're everybody's BEST friend when it's moving time. :D

prepstudinsc: Dee-
We need to all have a LPSG housewarming party for you. Seriously, congrats on the new place, hope you get all settled in quickly.

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Well, Dee, congratulations for your new home. (I would need one, too, BTW) And hope to see you back here a.s.a.p. !!!  ;)  ;)

sammygirly: Ok, it's been a few days now....what's taking so long Dee?....Sheesh....Nony? Do you think he's disappeared? ...maybe we should call his mom....He's an internet junky like the rest of us...moving or not he should be back by now....

~wails and tears at my hair~

DeeeeeeeEEEeeee.....

Heh, just kidding.
Enjoy your new apartment babe and get the hell OFF aol. We'll be here awaiting....

AnonyMs: Not only is he a junkie, he is a high speed junkie. The wait for the cable guy can be excruciating. Watching anyone go through net withdrawals is not a pretty sight. And to think it is a holiday weekend... it will be Tuesday at the earliest... YIKES!

But if you have his mom's number, give her a call just to let Dee know he is loved!

7x6andchg: Oh Dee-

[Jim Carrey] Caaabbllleee Guyyyyyy! [/Jim Carrey]

Enjoy the new pad. One of the downers to homeownership is the sameness of it all after you've been used to renting and moving every year. Hence, I rearrange the furniture.

7x6&C

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Hey guys,

You know what's funny about technology? Alright, so I'm (currently on the phone ready to cancel AOL as hard as I can!) in my apartment with the technician who's setting up the digital cable and the high speed access. I knew him from a party and through a former co-worker at Chili's. So we laugh and talk some shit and chit-chat about a lot of nothing. The worst thing to hear is "you're all set up!" because, by the time he made it out the door, agh, nothing worked. Essentially, my cable modem wouldn't authenticate my connection to the main servers at InsightBB -- and until it finally got through, I was stuck.

So, for the most part, everything's working.

Don't get me wrong. I'm sure I'll be pretty busy with school, and I've got enough research projects to sift through at the Extension Office, and I'll get tired and sleepy and impatient and downright honery (sp?), but I like hanging around the LPSG and quite a few of you I'm quite fond of...

...so, there. I'm back and Blacker and better and hornier than...

*sniffle* I missed you guys.