Moving In???

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Joker_90, May 5, 2009.

1. Joker_90

Joker_90 New Member

OK so one of my close mates keeps suggesting we move in togeather, becuase hes thinking about moving down to my city, and that it would be awsome living togeather....now i have no problem doing this, HOWEVER my over sensable brain is saying no becuase i dont want to ruin what we have.

we get along great, i support him, he supports me, we get along EXTREMLY well, i would even go to the extent to say that he inspires me

BUT im afraid that if we do move in...then maybe we might be in each others faces alot and possibly ruin the friendship

any advice?? stories?? would be great??

2. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have never had this opportunity. That stated, establish the ground rules before any move in. Agree to disagree on some issues which do not impact on each other.

Also acknowledge before hand that if the experience does not work out for any reason that you should both part ways as regards room mates with a positive attitude and the goal of continuing your friendship.

Sounds difficult, but I wish you both success.

3. D_Mylor Mentallydaft

D_Mylor Mentallydaft Account Disabled

DON'T DO IT! LIVE ALONE AS LONG AS YOU CAN!!!!! YOU WANT TACTICAL ANALYSIS OF THE SITUATION HERE IT IS

your home is your position, you must defend it at all cost.
    fortafiy your position with a frontal assault capability I:E AYOUR LEASE PROHIBITS ROOM MATES!

your rear and flanks can be defended with a simple battery prevention post I:E "plus i have so little room, i need the spare bed room to use for my sewing bussiness"

and lastly you'll need a point of evac in emergancy. the truth works in this as a last resort but if you are forced to, look into arsen....... a propane grill stored indoors is a good cover, avoid road flairs and gasoline, rubbing alcahol and butaine lighters work well

4. Joker_90

Joker_90 New Member

i would love to ..um ..prepare for army? (i think thats what you were trying to suggest haha)

BUT living with someone is incredibly cheaper than doing it on your own lol

?? still confused lol

5. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

You'll never know if you don't try.

6. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

you can get rather involved if you are renting an apartment. most leases require the new resident be added to the lease, and may make you sign a new lease for another year. plan for dealing with him leaving before that, or you wanting to leave. you are stuck for the duration of the lease. problems with apartments happen all the time. also, what if he doesn't come up with his share of rent, utilities, food, etc.

it CAN work out well, but it might not.

Draft saved Draft deleted