Moving inside a girl

bighispanic

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Perhaps this has been commented on before but my gf wants me to start moving my penis when I'm inside of her. I can get it to move a bit but I wanted to know if anyone out there knows how I could make it do more and move with more force?

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Perhaps this has been commented on before but my gf wants me to start moving my penis when I'm inside of her. I can get it to move a bit but I wanted to know if anyone out there knows how I could make it do more and move with more force?

I'd be glad to come to pilly and give you a demostration
while you take notes:biggrin1: :biggrin1:
Hit it from the back...doggie style.
If this doesn't work, spread her legs apart upon your shoulders and rock her world.
*Don't do so much 'thrusting'.
*Stay closer, pressed to her body and move in a grinding motion.
*Her muscles will help and make your penis feel like it's moving more inside
of her.:wink:

Be Safe, Be Careful, & Enjoy big guy!
Whopper-lee:smile:

Kevbo

Sexy Member
Media
You could also try that "Coital Alignment Technique", where you insert, then pull yourself "up" a little (so your hips are aligned further up her body a few inches), then gently bounce up and down. Adjust for endowment and curvature. The idea is to be brushing her clit on each downstroke and grinding on it as circumstances warrant. With practice, she gets a slightly novel take on the "filled-up" feeling and also the clit stimulation, which together can be explosive.

Kev

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Yes, kegels are the key.

By the way, any of you can tell me how I can move inside my girlfriend with 1/3 of the shaft in? If I push deeper it is painful to her, at least for the first minutes of the intercourse.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
LOL you seriously can't take a website that produces these graphics seriously.
The link in my post was just to explain where the orgasm trigger points are to be found, from my own experience I find the diagram very accurate.
I didn't recommend that anyone read or believe the whole website - there have been several threads about it on LPSG, everyone agrees that it is biased bullshit. (however a few of the facts included, are true!)

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
so kegels is like, when you flex your "pee stopping" muscle, and make it jump, but you do it inside her? hmmm sounds strange, is it as pleasurable the man as it is for the woman? Because i dont realy find when the girl sits on top, and just grinds her hips around to be very pleasurable, but it certainly looks hot and i like that fact that she is enjoying herself, but ill lose the boner if i dont get any stimulation for too long.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Kassolilleri2ff, the pee stopping action is the correct way but to make your penis even harder you can also clench your buttocks (which will move your pelvis forward slightly).

The epicenter responds with pressure (like the g-spot) so you growing inside her can press her trigger and make her cum.

If she clenches her vaginal muscles at the same time it will be very pleasurable for you, her kegels might make her cum faster too.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes!!!! There is more to intercourse than stroking back and forth. Side to side movement and pushing up while doggy style is a real turn on for me and my spouse. All sex is good. Some is just better than most of it.

Accept the fact that both partners need to adopt a playful attitude and actually be willing to try new moves and work on pleasuring each other.

SoLowHung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a nice upward curve when I'm very hard. Love to lean back when I'm inside a woman and work my PC muscle to slowly massage her G-spot. If you work at it you can go from slow to fast and never have to thrust at all to bring her over the edge. HIGHLY recommended!

TWZR21

Experimental Member
Media
Im sorry, I got a question, sorry for sounding dumb, when you say work the kegal thing, you mean "BAISICALLY" make your dick bounce when your inside of her ... is that "baisically" what it is?