moving on

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
I know each partner is unique and individual, but within that you get the idea of what is "normal" and what is "less common" about each partner.

If you have got used to and got to like something less common about a partner, for example a large penis or ability to give amazing blow jobs, how do you feel in your next relationship when that attribute is not there.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
zaza said:
I know each partner is unique and individual, but within that you get the idea of what is "normal" and what is "less common" about each partner.

If you have got used to and got to like something less common about a partner, for example a large penis or ability to give amazing blow jobs, how do you feel in your next relationship when that attribute is not there.

Good question Zaza...:smile:

I trully do not know yet...my last bf was a great lover plus my first big one...and i'm single for now..but hope as always be atracted to his personality and ways and etc first and find out his uniqueness and it effects on me... than i may not compare (in my mind) the next him with the ex-him...bcause the ex made a great impression in me as loving making very delicious and sooo many possibilities...

Hopefully if an 'attribute' is not there ...there will be some compensation of another nice attribute too..but pleasuring good and giving good head is something we are better to be good at it and must practice nice to be really good...:tongue:

blabla...i'm talking to much...well...

I want an experienced lover attribute in my next great guy !!! :smile:

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We all have fetishes, even if they are slight. Around here we seem to share a large penis fetish. I also have a slight foot fetish. I can remember most of my ex's feet. Some were nice, some were not so nice, some were in bad shape. I think it was always going to be easier for me to fall in love with someone with good feet. When I was 25 I fell in love with a very attractive girl who had very lovely feet. It might be a co-incidence, but I have to say it was ultimately my unhappiest relationship. She took advantage of my adoration and treated me cruelly. I was so in love with her physicallity, I didn't heed any warning signs. I pandered to her cuteness, but I was overlooking the way my self esteem was being eroded by the nature of the relationship. We lived together for 5 years but it transpired that she had never been faithful to me. I was heartbroken, and it took me a long time, and a several one night stands and short relationships to get my self esteem together again.

Perspective is useful. I can recall the physical tricks and cute or funny or clever ways of all my past lovers and ex girlfriends, and of course as we were all younger, I remember their beautiful youthful bodies and smooth skin, etc. However, I also remember their annoying habits or attitudes, and the reasons why we split up. I grew up, and hopefully they also moved on to happy long term relationships as I have done. I don't bother comparing my current partner's physique or sex techniques to my ex partners . My current partner is older (as am I) but she's more intelligent, worldly wise, and kinder than my ex's. I chose well. She thinks I am wonderful too, which is enormously flattering as I admire her as well as love her. I am a very lucky man. (Oh, and she also has nice feet, which is a little bonus.)

If you have enjoyed an ex partner's big penis, then enjoy the memory. To go looking for a future partner with a big penis is not the road to happiness. Find the right man. If he happens to be hung, great. If he has an average or small one. It doesn't matter. You'll forget about the size issue and love his cock because you love him. But if you're lucky, he might set about making it bigger for you. It can be done. I have more time on my hamds these days so I added penis enlargement to my portfolio of hobbies this spring. I have increrased my length from 6" to 6.5", and my girth from. 5" to 5.25" in three months. Thats approx 30% more volume of cock! The way I'm going, my wife's Christmas presents this year might include a 7"x5.5" penis. And what about her birthday next June? :eek:)

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
zaza said:

The thread title pretty much says it all.

You move on.