Moving

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by BirdinMo, Aug 20, 2009.

1. BirdinMo

BirdinMo Member

Albums:
    Soooooo! I plan/want to move within the next 1-2 years. I am thinking of Fort Walton Beach FL because I love the place! I gotta wait to get a job that I can transfer down there and find a place to live when I first get there. So on second thought maybe 2-4 years. lol. I have never lived on my own and I would be leaving all my family. So my question is, if you were me would you move and start your own life knowing that it will be the hardest thing you have done thus far or still move out but stay closer to your family? I know only I can make up my mind on what to do I just want to know what others think.

2. StormyB

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Does it have to be in FL? I personally would say Dallas, TX :tongue: Texas in general is just groovey, but maybe that's just because I have lived here for so long. I also love my other hometown "Baton rouge, Louisiana" although if you are looking for somewhere quiet and a bit less city-like, then B.C, Louisiana is right :smile:

3. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I moved from NJ to AZ when I turned 23. Leaving the cold, northeast was the second best thing that I ever did. The best thing was leaving AZ for San Diego 20 years ago. There's a big, wonderful world out there. If you never have the courage to go check it out, you'll never know. If your family loves you, they'll love you no matter where you live.

Draft saved Draft deleted