Moving

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I brought this up to the moderating team but figured I would also share it with the general membrship, since the time has come where I will not be online as much. Over the next few weeks my partner and I will be moving cross country yet again. My Partner and I both love Portland but it is starting to get on our nerves and we have decided to move back to Indian Shores, Florida. We will be moving away from Portland by October 1st. During this time of packing and selling the items we are unable to take with us I will be online less than usual. I ask that you keep me in your thoughts as we go on yet another journey together. This is a really big move this time as I am not only moving myself but also transferring my business as well. I just wanted to give a heads up to you guys so no one worries too much. Starting today I will only be online for maybe 1 hour possibly 2 the most each day. Keep us in you thoughts and prayers (if thats your thing)

Wally

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Moving is a chore, the packing sucks! You will be in my thoughts :smile: Just get as much done as soon as u can and you'll avoid last minute frustration!
Thanks for telling us where you will be, so we don't have to worry.
What are you doing reading this? Get packing! :wink:
Have a safe trip and move.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wally, i shall miss u!
and i promise, i will behave in the chat room :)
Jamie Ford will keep an eye on me, LOL
I honestly wish u and your partner all the luck while moving, muuuuuah!

and i promise, i will behave in the chat room :)

A likely story. :wink: :biggrin1:

Hope all goes well with the move Wally - sounds quite epic. Pop in here and say hello when u get the chance.

Best of luck and may your move go smoothly! If you can, try to create a box just for things you'll need immediately like cooking utensils, toilet paper, toiletries, at least one lamp, bed and bath linens, and pillows. Be sure to include a few big garbage bags and a first aid kit too. You can live out of one box for a few days if you need to.

Be well Wally and hope you have lots of new opportunities and friends for you in Florida!

P.S. Try to hang on to a few of the boxes in case you need to evac for a hurricane. They'll come in handy!

Last edited by a moderator:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yikes, :yikes: a cross country move! You shall both be in my thoughts and prayers.

If some stuff is going to a storage unit and not your new home, label those boxes with a different color marker. I did that when I moved from Massachusetts to New Jersey and it helped a lot.

Attachments

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you everyone for your thoughts and concerns. Today will be the last day I will be here for a while, I may stop in for a few minutes or so but not as long as I have been. I appreciate everyones thoughts and concerns, I am really excited about this. We have decided not to drive, its just too much, we will be flying so will be adopting my pets out to a few kids at the church who I know will take very good care of them.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank you everyone for your thoughts and concerns. Today will be the last day I will be here for a while, I may stop in for a few minutes or so but not as long as I have been. I appreciate everyones thoughts and concerns, I am really excited about this. We have decided not to drive, its just too much, we will be flying so will be adopting my pets out to a few kids at the church who I know will take very good care of them.
Oh, u should ask around if anyone wants to adopt me :biggrin1:
But don`t tell them i eat MUCH!!!!:biggrin1:

funnyguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wally, will you be back once you get settled in FL? I hope so!
For now and your trip, Good Luck to you and your partner!

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dude, I've lived both in Portland AND along the gulf beaches of the Tampa Bay area! (used to live in Treasure Island, several miles down the coast from Indian Shores)

Good luck. Hope you enjoy FL. It's very different from PDX.
I know its different I used to live there, I like it better down there though, there just seems to be better opportunities for me there

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay folks, an update, this is it. Moving day is right around the corner and will be logging off after posting this message. I will miss you all and thank everyone for their support during this time of my life. I will be back in about 2 or 3 weeks.