Moving!

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, folks, I'm in the process of moving. I started Friday, and am still going today. UGH! Moving sucks, doesn't it? Anywho... Today is my last day with internet in my old apartment, and I won't be getting internet in my new apartment until Thursday. So I guess you won't be seeing me around for a few days. I'll be back as soon as I can. :smile:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Good luck with the move and the new place and life in general - I'll miss your words of wisdoms and precious clevage for the next few days. Stop into an internet cafe and say hi! (well - this site isn't really internet cafe material - but you're ingenious.. you'll find a way...)

I've reminded myself of last of the mohicans now

I WILL FIND YOU!!

No wait - now I just sound like a stalker - I'd better stop typing - Take care, Meg!

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
meg, djg, and whatireallywant are all moving this week..
were in hell.. i tells ya!

I'm not moving this week. njqt just moved though. I'm afraid that I will have to move within about a month's time if I can't find a job though. I'm living on savings and unemployment benefits. The savings are starting to run out, and I don't know if I can renew for my unemployment benefits next month or not.