B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by monsternmypant@Aug 15 2005, 09:27 PM
http://www.lunarwolf.org/albums/albums//In...rse%20Hung.mpeg
[post=335825]Quoted post[/post]​

Crazy skinny kid with a big cock. I thought it was cool how he dropped trou and started getting hard just standing there -- no hands! That is a horsedick but with a funky curve downward. I'm sure he could do some damage with that log...

His two-fisted pump is hot.

Thanks for sharing, monster!

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Extraordinary as this guy may be, I think this video is pretty sad. It's fairly obvious from his words and body language that he really doesn't want to be there, undressing for the camera ... he must've felt backed into a corner, desperate for the money. I only hope they paid him A LOT to take the edge off his regret.

Just my (contrarian) two cents' worth ...

Steve

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by massagethrpst@Aug 16 2005, 10:56 AM
Man i really want to see this mpeg but i cant....anyone know why?
[post=335937]Quoted post[/post]​
If you are using Windows, right click on the link, select "save target of link" and save to your desktop. When your download is complete, you should be able to double-click the file, and view it in Windows Media Player.

gig22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He's done other stuff, and the other one I've seen of him, he seemed to enjoy it pretty much.

writernyc

Experimental Member
Media
This guy also made a video for bigcocksociety.com and was one of the "special guests" at a Fire Island party about two years ago. Very sweet and simple, but very shy and uncomfortable.

Socket4Plug

1st Like
Media
This is a vid of Mikey Crash or at least that's one of the names he's used. Used to have a Yahoo Club/Group way back when, can't remember the name of it but it was for well hung men and their admirers. That is before Yahoo killed it off. I think at one time he was a member of LPSG and may still be, not sure.

If memory serves me well he was an avid Jelqer. He did some short Jelqing technique clips for the Yahoo club that I still have (yes, I'm a pack rat). He looks a very similar to when he did the clip for BigCockSociety but this one is better quality.

Certainly would be fun to play with that big stick though! :evilgrin:

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I think the guy looks pretty big and I can see how it would be impressive, but I think jelqing has made it look kinda funky and unattractive too... "misshapen" might be too strong a word. I dunno, man. I say don't fuck with what you've got, looks good naturally -- uncircumsized or circumsized. Once you start getting a little too into things like jelqing or silicone (no offense, Mark), then the aesthetics start goin'.

Oh well... I suppose if you like what you got, whatever shape it's in, can't be that bad.

cjb76

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
anyone have any links or any 411 info on him, was always curious if there was anything else besides the Sean Cody video?

bzyrch:
Originally posted by Socket4Plug@Aug 16 2005, 08:54 PM
This is a vid of Mikey Crash or at least that's one of the names he's used. Used to have a Yahoo Club/Group way back when, can't remember the name of it but it was for well hung men and their admirers. That is before Yahoo killed it off. I think at one time he was a member of LPSG and may still be, not sure.

If memory serves me well he was an avid Jelqer. He did some short Jelqing technique clips for the Yahoo club that I still have (yes, I'm a pack rat). He looks a very similar to when he did the clip for BigCockSociety but this one is better quality.

Certainly would be fun to play with that big stick though! :evilgrin:
[post=336121]Quoted post[/post]​

I remember Mikey Crash. Very distinctive, uh, cock shape. And yes, he was indeed a jelqer. You can see a few non-cock pics of him at his old address here:

http://www.geocities.com/mkeycrash

dijstra1975

Experimental Member
Media
a post from back in 2003 lists Mikey Crash as gigantikok
----
Apr 18 2003, 11:07 AM
i did a jack off video for www.Seancody.com under the name "Horse Hung". I also did a nude photo shoot for www.bigcocksociety.com under the name "Mikey Crash". My personal opinion is if i can keep my face hidden, and be discreet (so these vids or photos dont ruin my future acting career), god gave me a gift not many others have so i might as well use it to my advantage. I'd rather be getting paid $900 for 30 minutes of work as opposed to a $8 an hour minimum wage job.
----

one of our one who's still around...is this you ...

Dij

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by dijstra1975@Aug 18 2005, 01:41 PM
----
i did a jack off video for www.Seancody.com under the name "Horse Hung". I also did a nude photo shoot for www.bigcocksociety.com under the name "Mikey Crash". My personal opinion is if i can keep my face hidden, and be discreet (so these vids or photos dont ruin my future acting career), god gave me a gift not many others have so i might as well use it to my advantage. I'd rather be getting paid $900 for 30 minutes of work as opposed to a $8 an hour minimum wage job.
----

one of our one who's still around...is this you ...

Dij
[post=336411]Quoted post[/post]​

Your that horse hung guy on Sean Cody??? ....Really?

dijstra1975

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by alleyblu+Aug 18 2005, 03:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(alleyblu &#064; Aug 18 2005, 03:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dijstra1975@Aug 18 2005, 01:41 PM
----
i did a jack off video for www.Seancody.com under the name "Horse Hung".  I also did a nude photo shoot for www.bigcocksociety.com under the name "Mikey Crash".  My personal opinion is if i can keep my face hidden, and be discreet (so these vids or photos dont ruin my future acting career), god gave me a gift not many others have so i might as well use it to my advantage.  I&#39;d rather be getting paid &#036;900 for 30 minutes of work as opposed to a &#036;8 an hour minimum wage job.
----

one of our one who&#39;s still around...is this you ...

Dij

[post=336421]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

No not me duurrrr

In a post in april 2003 gigantikok claimed to be the "star" - the post was cached in google so i couldn&#39;t quote i directly. He&#39;s still around so ask him...

anyone else find the shape of the dudes cock weird ...small base thick shaft ... small head..is this waht jelqing does for you?

Dij

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by dijstra1975+Aug 18 2005, 03:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dijstra1975 &#064; Aug 18 2005, 03:33 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by alleyblu@Aug 18 2005, 03:29 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-dijstra1975
@Aug 18 2005, 01:41 PM
----
i did a jack off video for www.Seancody.com under the name "Horse Hung".  I also did a nude photo shoot for www.bigcocksociety.com under the name "Mikey Crash".  My personal opinion is if i can keep my face hidden, and be discreet (so these vids or photos dont ruin my future acting career), god gave me a gift not many others have so i might as well use it to my advantage.  I&#39;d rather be getting paid &#036;900 for 30 minutes of work as opposed to a &#036;8 an hour minimum wage job.
----

one of our one who&#39;s still around...is this you ...

Dij

[post=336421]Quoted post[/post]​

No not me duurrrr

In a post in april 2003 gigantikok claimed to be the "star" - the post was cached in google so i couldn&#39;t quote i directly. He&#39;s still around so ask him...

anyone else find the shape of the dudes cock weird ...small base thick shaft ... small head..is this waht jelqing does for you?

Dij
[post=336431]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Oh I see now.....when I read this in your post:

one of our one who&#39;s still around......

I did&#39;nt know what to think..........:silly: :crazy:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I notice that the wideness of the shaft is not accompanied by thickness at that point. He can get his fingers around it.

But it makes his cock fascinating and unique - and it&#39;s verrry long regardless.

I didn&#39;t see him as shy or reticent in this vid, just a quiet, gifted guy who is used to answering questions with &#39;yes&#39; or &#39;no.&#39;