mpeg of ginormous dude

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
3 hrs ago, I was able to access it from the first posting. Now all I get is "Page unavailable"!!!:mad: :mad:

The URL, in the original post, still works. When you tried to repost it, you must have copy/pasted the abbreviated URL, the period/ellipse is included, in the reposted url.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This is a vid of Mikey Crash or at least that's one of the names he's used. Used to have a Yahoo Club/Group way back when, can't remember the name of it but it was for well hung men and their admirers.

This is NOT Mkeycrash. The guy in the sean cody vid was a child when that group, which was HUGECOCKRENDEZVOUS was started.
I have chatted with both of them, the guy in the SC vid contacted me after seeing me on dudesnudes and is a very nice guy. In contrast Mkeycrash was an absolute jerk, extremely A-type personality.

Here is a link to his now dead yahoo profile
http://profiles.yahoo.com/Mkeycrash

:banana:
HORSE

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This "guy" is actually a former teenage sex-scam webcam performer named Justin Berry who managed to weezle out of a potential jail term by playing a victim to a New York Times reporter with an agenda. He played his innocent looks, small frame and 8 1/2"-9" erection into a six figure yearly income (with his father's knowledge.) His internet scam was operated first from his parent's bedroom and later from a rental house, all with his father's approval.

A media eager for under-aged "victims" and Justin Berry about to be caught, he quickly reverted to his innocent teenage guise just in time to testify before a congressional committee with the duped reporteer that wrote the expose.

Look at the video again this time with a critical eye, and you will see the totally fradulant "innocence," the bad acting shyness and the calculated hesitation to drop his drawers...and the nearly full erection when he does so! Justin Berry parlayed his twinkie cock into big bucks.
Uncensored:Justin Berry - Wikitruth