Mr. 18 Inch technique works like magic

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had some SERIOUS sex last night... I fucked like a champ! lol!! I was even able to tell when she had a vaginal orgasm... I usually miss that shit because the girls I have been having sex with are silent about their orgasms (no telling me they are coming verbally). I noticed something was up when she clenched up and stared straight ahead with big eyes with her mouth held open. I then felt her pussy clamp down on my cock like a fucking VISEGRIP, she has been getting better at relaxing her vagina for my massive girth... most women feel like a visegrip to me anyways so I never really know if they are cumming or not. This woman has finally learned how to relax and take a huge girth and fucking her was in immensely pleasurable experience for me. She was just soooo fucking wet... I needed ZERO lube.

Anyways... I got a wild bone and decided to use a technique that I have seen Mr. 18 Inch use on his women. He insert a few inches, grabs the base of his cock and starts to shake his penis while it is inside her vagina. the chicks in his movies always roll their eyes back in pleasure and I've always thought that it was cool as fuck. Well I did just that and man... she gave me that same look that she did when she had a true vaginal orgasm and let me just say that she just started to get REALLY, REALLY wet and the sloshing sounds of her vagina sounded just like the girls that Mr. 18 Inch fucked. Regretfully, my leg started to shake uncontrollably and I had to change positions (I had a massive workout at the gym earlier that day) to doggystyle which is always a precarious position with this woman because she apparently can't arch her back worth a fuck! lol!!!!

Has anyone else used this surefire technique before? I am sure that it could work in the ass too... you might need to have 6 inch plus girth in order to get it to feel right though, I am not sure.

bigmix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i did it often without learning that there is this thing in the world. it was bcoz one of my girls in my late 20 did it when she tried to let mine in (yeah, you maybe right that it needs a girthy 6+ and i luckily have 6.3 in the good day). and she told me after that she'd love to do it again and again.. so i did it myself ever since with many girls and it works always...

who is mr.18inch and is there a video of this technique?

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here is a GIF I made of him performing it... I think I shall call it the Duncan Technique. The GIF isn't the best example... I will try and find a better one tonight.

The Duncan Technique

ye with a hard cock thats quite difficult to do unless youre extremely long like 9-10 inches, but if youve managed to do that i'm both impressed and amazed.

well done tripod!!

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yea that definitly drives girls crrazy, ive done that for years lol, most like it, few dont because they dont like seeing their "junk" floppin around and think it makes them look unnatractive

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't have a soft cock.... how and why would I do it :) ?

I don't think you need to be soft or semi flaccid to do it, although it does help a bit to get it really snaking all around if the penis has some sort of flexibility. I actually jiggled my cock while it was inside of her and that, I think, was what really set her off... it was like having a meat vibrator in her pussy. But I still think that you could perform the technique even with one of your little metal pieces on. :smile:

clav2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Try wearing a vibrating penis ring around the base of your penis while you copulate, if you want her to experience a meat vibrator. :) Blew my partner's mind!

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ye with a hard cock thats quite difficult to do unless youre extremely long like 9-10 inches, but if youve managed to do that i'm both impressed and amazed.

well done tripod!!

Thank you good sir, but I don't really need that much length to do it... a few inside, a couple outside and a good grip at the base.

Try wearing a vibrating penis ring around the base of your penis while you copulate, if you want her to experience a meat vibrator. :) Blew my partner's mind!

I am not much into gadgets like that... I will take your word on it though, it sounds really cool! I am not really vibrating, but shaking the first few inches inside of her... it is hard to explain without showing you, she is totally against me filming her doing anything... but maybe I can talk her into it sometime soon because she is gonna be moving in the near future.

Here is a GIF I made from one of my videos... anyone who's seen my vids know that I like to shake it all around alot. lol! This shaking is pretty much what I am doing with the technique.

Mougli

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it's discussing...it's like a giant ball...but it's not supposed to be that round...

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oops I had sex but I forgot to do it... my techniques are more efficent than to think about other ones lol... and she likes it deep, not just the shaft going in ( as duncan move)

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oops I had sex but I forgot to do it... my techniques are more efficent than to think about other ones lol... and she likes it deep, not just the shaft going in ( as duncan move)

As good looking as you are... just smiling at them is probably as effective as any technique I could ever muster up! lol!!! I only did it for a couple of minutes to keep things moving and exciting.

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
I have a similar "technique" where I grab the base of my shaft in a fist and stick the rest in her, then start shaking my fist. The thumb knuckle on the clit is great stimulation, and the thick shaft inside them vibrates pleasingly....I don't know that I've ever brought a woman to orgasm this way, though....

scout1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys, New 'chap' here. I can vouce for the vibrating cock ring (by Durex) - £6 well spent (by wife) though prefers me on my own. It made me into a human 'rabbit' as she is not interested in one of those things preferring natural methods. As a 1 in 95 'chap' myself (actual dimensions not important here) my wife has always said I am very large, never thought I was (true) and thought I was about ave. She says I am just a bit larger (at times) than she can handle but still loves me, which is ideal. Saw a prog on telly the other night on the worlds largest which gave this website. Guess there are a lot on new 'members' like me. There was another good uk programme on men's penis' by someone who had a a very small one. Brave 'chap'. He was a jounalist who wanted to find out if 'chaps' talked about their size and found it hard (excuse pun but could not resist) to find anyone who would. Endede up by getting a large collection of blokes to 'snap their chap' and display in an exhibition in Hoxton, London. I Will try to find his name and post for all to see (if OK with him). By the way, I'm as straight as they come and not looking for anything else here, but happy to chat. Guys, just keep doing whatever makes you happy, but with great care to yourself and others please. cheers all.