Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm 7 inches from base to tip along the top, and about 8 inches from below, and 5 inches in girth. I really do think that I am comparatively small with regard to other men in my experience. I have never met another man less than @ 7 inches.

hey pleased to meet you... 6 x 5.5 here (yep, a true Mr Average)..

there you go now you met one

theoloniuscock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well I guess I was average to her.
I think a lot of women would group most cocks into the average range and only the exceptionally huge would get called big?
She is in her mid 50's.
Not all women like huge cocks anyway. Actually I think that most don't.
She described too big as painful and too much trouble.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think that the average woman does group nearly all the penises she has encountered into the "average" bin except for the very few really large and small ones that visually stand out.

And let's face it, the difference between a fairly middle-of-the road 6 inch cock, and an undeniably big 8 inch cock is only a couple of inches, not a few yards or so.

pirc

Sexy Member
Media
It's one thing to say that, if women picked men completely at random from the population, then the penis sizes she experiences would approximate the bell curve for penis size. This isn't how it works, though. As noted, a large guy that makes the rounds because his size is a known factor and is pursued by women who want to experience it skews the averages. This is commonsense. Prima facie. Equally obvious is that some men with very tiny penises may be very reluctant to encounter women, and might attempt to settle down early, keeping their size out of circulation. Fewer large men feel this way. I think it's clear that the average penis size experienced by women is not the average penis size of the general male population. Further, if you are a woman and you're on this site, do you also spend the same amount of time over at the SPSG site? Didn't think so. This built-in bias skews these numbers, and I don't see how that can be gotten around. If you're that type, then you cruise here or elsewhere for, well, LP info or hook-ups, but you certainly don't for SP. So you're not getting a random sample, but a very selected sample. I think it's a bit ridiculous, in fact, to suspect that women actually experience the numerically average-sized penis, on average. I would hazard to guess that if averaged out, women have collectively experienced a significantly larger than average penis grouping.

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
And let's face it, the difference between a fairly middle-of-the road 6 inch cock, and an undeniably big 8 inch cock is only a couple of inches, not a few yards or so.

But, if the girth is larger by that same factor (i.e., one third larger) then the differential in volume of meat is a factor of 2.37. Hardly trivial if you are putting it in my ass or in my wife's cunt!

SkinsFan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And that's exactly why your thinking is flawed. Bringing "common sense" reasoning into a debate is as good as shooting yourself in the foot. Common sense, to put it bluntly, is nonsense.

Why? Because taken as an implicit "explanation" of behavior, common sense can't be refuted. No matter what happens, you can always cite a folk tidbit of knowledge called common sense to cover ANY situation:

If Time waits for no man then why does haste makes waste? Opposites attract but for some reason birds of a feather flock together. Absence makes the heart grow fonder but how can it if when: out of sight, out of mind... and so on.

"Common sense" contradicts itself, its subjective and personal, and changes over time -- yesterdays common sense is today's nonsense.

You are an exceptionally clever girl. What a turn on. I am rarely super impressed and even more rarely agree with people 100%. But your logic is irrefutable.

Bravo.

laser90

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My own observations of guys getting dates with women are this: The better looking in shape guys got dates! After all how would a woman know what the guy is packing until it’s too late!

This comes from my observation at school. Those that were good looking and had a great body were very confident in asking women out, and from what I saw in the shower they were very very average! The guys that were not what you would think as handsome had the fewest dates or none. It had nothing to do with dick size. The guy on our floor who had the biggest dick was SOOOO shy! He never dated anyone and it was not for asking a few out! If you are wondering did the women in the dorm know he had a big dick …… Well his nickname on the floor was Donkey Kong! (The game was fairly new at the time)

Well that my unscientific study!

theoloniuscock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
laser90 - that was pretty much my experience too. The girls went for the popular, good looking guys. The big dicks did seem to belong to the quiet or weird at my school and it got them nowhere.

I wonder if it's completely changed in todays world though?

O

OldFirm08

Agree on that website comment that most dicks seen on the internet seem to 'average' much higher than 5.75, probably well over 7 inches is seen here at at places like ZOIG.

sandiasky9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
what see on internet being bigger so makes sense... i let my shape go for a while and no matter how hot i kept shirt on... took a while but got flab off and so feel okay to be shirtless....
i am a grower, barely over ave in length when erect and the little migthy might shrinks as if hiding from potential attack when soft... so, i am one of those guys changing tightly facing locker and wearing towel to and from showers in those locker room situations... if i had a huge willy i would likely drive to gym nude

ratibor

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A study conducted by LifeStyles Condoms found an average of 14.9 cm (5.9 in) with a standard deviation of 2.1 cm (0.8 in) (measured by staff). The purpose of this study was to ensure properly sized condoms were available.
http://www.mraverage.com/results.htm

Over 7" NBPEL length - 4.5 %
Over 6" girth - 1.1 %
7" x 6" *(bigger than both) cocks = < and = 1.1 %
8" x 6.25" = < and = 0.8 %

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
A study conducted by LifeStyles Condoms found an average of 14.9 cm (5.9 in) with a standard deviation of 2.1 cm (0.8 in) (measured by staff). The purpose of this study was to ensure properly sized condoms were available.
Mr. Average - The true story about penis size, from a site that isn't trying to sell you anything.

Over 7" NBPEL length - 4.5 %
Over 6" girth - 1.1 %
7" x 6" *(bigger than both) cocks = < and = 1.1 %
8" x 6.25" = < and = 0.8 %

wow, im in that 1.1% thats amazing :eek:

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
Maybe measure inccorectly ! :smile:

lol do u mean im measuring incorrectly or your suggesting i should haha? i have measured several ways and im always atleast 7" long x 6" girth or more.

Not bragging lol just genuinely surprised by the statistics, i know so many people that claim 7" + obviously a lot of them are lying lol.