Mr. Beck Says Goodbye

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Though he plans on his own network and show or some other such thing, Glen Beck has had his final new show with FOX. It appears that his ratings have been slipping, but they were not severely down for the TV biz. Thoughts on his exit?

D

deleted15807

Don't let the door knob hitcha where the dog shudda bit ya:tongue:

oralslut464

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I really loved Glen Becks show. I am a devout conservative and thought his show brought out a lot of good points. He really connected the dots where most of us were unable to do so. Good research on his part. I wish him well. I will be glad when Obama is out of office. I just lost all my healthcare due to the affordable health care bill. Premuims went out the window. I had individual policies on both my kids and their premuims went from $115 per month each with a $1000 ded to $460 per month each and a $4000 ded plus- you had to meet the ded before it would pay the 80% - it was not the case before the Obamacare kicked in. I think he is the worst president since Bush. I didn't like bush and voted for Obama and now I am so sorry I did. He would rather play golf and go on vacations then work.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I really loved Glen Becks show. I am a devout conservative and thought his show brought out a lot of good points. He really connected the dots where most of us were unable to do so. Good research on his part. I wish him well. I will be glad when Obama is out of office. I just lost all my healthcare due to the affordable health care bill. Premuims went out the window. I had individual policies on both my kids and their premuims went from $115 per month each with a $1000 ded to $460 per month each and a $4000 ded plus- you had to meet the ded before it would pay the 80% - it was not the case before the Obamacare kicked in. I think he is the worst president since Bush. I didn't like bush and voted for Obama and now I am so sorry I did. He would rather play golf and go on vacations then work.

Have we met you in a previous incarnation before you were banned? You read so familiar. Trinity?

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

The clues are in your buzz words. :rolleyes:

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
I will see him on his new show.:biggrin1:
How is he going to get new show when all the people that paid the bills left in droves, sponsors? He did not get fired at Faux for any other reason then he was not making them any money.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
He's a very bad man. He's a very bad man. He's a very bad man. He's a very bad man. He's a very bad man. He's a very bad man. He's a very bad man. He's a very bad man. He's a very bad man. He's a very bad man. He's a very bad man. And I don't like him. I'm happy to see el Glenno go down in flames. Of course, he see's it as just another sign of the apocolypso.

Mensch1351

Cherished Member
Media
In the only other State that begins with "K"!
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Only in America can someone who is "almost" mentally ill -- if not certifiably mentally ill get his own "News" show or talk radio show! I though Lawrence O'Donnell did a great job on his show encapsulizing Becks run on Faux! (you can probably still catch it on MSNBC's website!)