Mr. Biggz making Cytherea squirt all over the place.

JoKeR:)

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yea cytherea is a monster when it comes to squirting.... and she usually makes her men bust huge loads.... mandingo probably dropped about 5 tblspns on her

kansan

Experimental Member
Media
I am not into squirting, but i am into seeing a woman have a mind-blowing orgasm. Cytheria always delivers. You can tell that she is usually pretty disoriented after she cums. I love her.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If those pics and that scene doesn't prove it to people, then nothing will: she's peeing. It's clearly a sustained, forceful stream.

Having said that, I DO like seeing cute girls get fucked by big dicks, so this scene is fine with me!

snailtrail

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the main part of Cytherea's squirting that makes me not doubt her "ability" whatsoever is all the convulsing that happens immediately afterwards

either she is an amazing actress (no fuckin' way) or it is real

therefore, to me, it is real

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love this scene. Cytherea 'bout loses her mind; she's made helpless to the need for her next shattering orgasm. She needs the massive dick of her black lover to keep on thumping away inside her, keep on thumping away...

VoyeurEx

Legendary Member
Media
I've got this scene!

Biggz/Bam has trouble keeping it up in straight scenes, though I suspect that he might have some MEDICINAL AID to help with that!

I also suspect that he BOTTOMS in his personal life because HAVE YALL SEEN HIS HIND QUARTERS?????

:eek:DAMAGED:eek:

But I'D still DO him if he could RAISE THE FLAGPOLE! THAT'S fa' SHO'!

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here ya go
Biggz v. Cytherea(Hottie) - xHamster.com

And yes, I've never understood his hardness issues. It doesn't look like he's not in shape, and the ladies seem to enjoy his cock-when he gets it hard. It is plenty big... but why can't this noob keep it straight? Camera shy?

True for Biggz as a rule, but he has almost no problem keeping his massive thing stiff for this entire scene. Of course, he's with this amazingly beautiful woman and he's rocking her world, so that seems like it would keep a guy extremely excited... ;-)

It seems that most actors who have particularly massive penises don't have the ability to get al their thick lengths hard as a board. Understandable in a way- just too much cock! That's what made Mandingo and Lex so exceptional in their primes; they seemed straight as a board for every inch, in almost every minute of every scene.

Last edited: