MR.MARCUS before he bacame a legend

Acoke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How about that scene with Mr. Marcus and Calli Cox where she rides his fat dick in the dorm room? I cant find that one anymore. Shes so hot and cums that little pussy all over his thick cock.

Acoke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thank you very much. The scene with Lex is very hot. You can tell by the look on her face that he keeps bottoming out and she absolutely cant get enough.

I never liked Mandingo scenes though.

Her scene with Marcus was particularly hot because they were bf/gf at the time and she really rides him slow and you can tell how good his width feels in her.

On a side note, the Superhead scene is one of my favorites. Id love to force her down on my cock. Better yet, id love to eat that little black pussy and see how long she lasts with my mouth on her!

VoyeurEx

Legendary Member
Media
He MIGHT not have THE BIGGEST DICK or THE BEST BODY, but HE is HELLA SEXY to ME!

He's one of my MySpace friends and at one point had plans to visit my hometown, but I never heard any more about it! You would THINK he'd have a BOOKING AGENT handle his affairs!

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe you should be his booking agent! hit him up and tell him.

He MIGHT not have THE BIGGEST DICK or THE BEST BODY, but HE is HELLA SEXY to ME!

He's one of my MySpace friends and at one point had plans to visit my hometown, but I never heard any more about it! You would THINK he'd have a BOOKING AGENT handle his affairs!