Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're probably still a bit feeble, MoT.
I'll take a rain check.
Tuesday evening?
Outside the Holy Sepulchre?
Ok, well - that sounds reasonable. There is a Holy Sepulchre near me which may not be the one you're thinking of. I hope I don't wait outside the wrong one! That would be a Chevy Chase movie waiting to happen. :tongue:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OMGZ!!!

Max has been raptured and we're all left behind!

Oh well!

Let's fuck!
You know, if I get to fight zombies in a 'Shaun of the Dead' manner and use your body like a pinball machine - this 'Rapture' might not be so bad!

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If Max is the only one of us to get raptured, I am going to be seriously pissed..perhaps we should set up a list of the missing?

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a rather pleasing orgasm this morning.....it might not have been The Rapture™ but my toes sure did curl.
Sounds very nice. :biggrin1: I have a sneaking suspicion that your orgasm was indeed THE 'Rapture'. Was it an orgasm of biblical proportions?

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do believe god's name was invoked several times so I guess so.:biggrin1:
:biggrin1: That doesn't surprise me, I knew you would have something to do with this whole 'Rapture' thing. You've enraptured me many times! If ever you came to England, my toes would curl permantently. Ah, what a lovely thought. :rolleyes:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
There is a Holy Sepulchre near me which may not be the one you're thinking of. I hope I don't wait outside the wrong one! That would be a Chevy Chase movie waiting to happen. :tongue:
Um, let's just say Google was my friend.
Be there ... as in, be there.:cool:

OMGZ!!!

Max has been raptured and we're all left behind!

Oh well!

Let's fuck!
Are you kidding? Max raptured?
Max would kick St. Peter so hard ....

He's more likely to be ruptured at your party.:eek:

EDIT:
I have a sneaking suspicion that your orgasm was indeed THE 'Rapture'.
You are such an artist!

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Alright..go on!

Beg. :saevil:

You've toyed with me and teased me for awhile now. I want to see this rapturous orgasm. Or at least hear about it. Looking at your hot pictures of your VERY sexy bod in various states of repose makes my cock hard and horny. I've jacked off to you countless times because you're so hot and sexy. I've begged for audio, video, textual, archival evidence of any manner of your hotness. And you continue to tease.

I can't take it any more. I MUST see you. I WANT to taste you. I want to FEEL you, in so many ways. You're killing me not-so-softly you dom fatale. I'm begging you for a taste, a glimpse, a glimmer, a tale. Let me in. Let me know. Let me feel. Let me......something.

I'll do whatever you want. You can do whatever you want.

Please....

Please....

Please....

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You've toyed with me and teased me for awhile now. I want to see this rapturous orgasm. Or at least hear about it. Looking at your hot pictures of your VERY sexy bod in various states of repose makes my cock hard and horny. I've jacked off to you countless times because you're so hot and sexy. I've begged for audio, video, textual, archival evidence of any manner of your hotness. And you continue to tease.

I can't take it any more. I MUST see you. I WANT to taste you. I want to FEEL you, in so many ways. You're killing me not-so-softly you dom fatale. I'm begging you for a taste, a glimpse, a glimmer, a tale. Let me in. Let me know. Let me feel. Let me......something.

I'll do whatever you want. You can do whatever you want.

Please....

Please....

Please....

This pleases me...PM sent. :wink: