Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
His OF has only solo videos?
Basically a lot of pictures. The videos are just them naked sometimes posing. Everything else is pay per view. He literally just blocked me for asking why he doesn’t show his face. Not sure why that’s a bad question.

Basch

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's a bit of a pussy to be honest. Like I understand Instagram famous guys not showing their face since a lot of them want to keep it low key but Josh Watson is one of the biggest Onlyfans hoes out there, we all know its him jerking off and sticking dildos up his butt. Pretty much all his friends show face and dick together but here's Josh trying to keep his Onlyfans activities clandestine...girl, that ship sailed LONG ago.

Tagood7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's a bit of a pussy to be honest. Like I understand Instagram famous guys not showing their face since a lot of them want to keep it low key but Josh Watson is one of the biggest Onlyfans hoes out there, we all know its him jerking off and sticking dildos up his butt. Pretty much all his friends show face and dick together but here's Josh trying to keep his Onlyfans activities clandestine...girl, that ship sailed LONG ago.
Yeah, you don’t need a face to identify a body.

neil sharma

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i agree

Badidang

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I used to love JW prior to OF but it's not worth subbing on a monthly basis tbh. Nov 2018 when he announced that he will be posting full frontal but the last time I'm subbed, he still has this BS limitations trying hard to hide his face which really turns me off! The even annoying part if he's with other models like Marshall, Ben, Vince etc they are all showing their faces and cocks with Josh without his head lol - stupid isn't it?! Anyone currently subbed can confirm if it's still the same since June 2019 (the last time I'm subbed) or there was actually an improvement worth subbing for lol?

Badidang

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Exactly. He thinks that he's famous because maybe he got loads of OF fans? He actually have another account with his GF and both of them are hiding their faces lol

rwillis

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Exactly. He thinks that he's famous because maybe he got loads of OF fans? He actually have another account with his GF and both of them are hiding their faces lol
Makes sense that gymnystkid is promoting him... they sound like the same if kinda accounts. That's cool, they just post pg content. If I'm gonna pay, it needs to be x rated lol

cityjock89

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I used to love JW prior to OF but it's not worth subbing on a monthly basis tbh. Nov 2018 when he announced that he will be posting full frontal but the last time I'm subbed, he still has this BS limitations trying hard to hide his face which really turns me off! The even annoying part if he's with other models like Marshall, Ben, Vince etc they are all showing their faces and cocks with Josh without his head lol - stupid isn't it?! Anyone currently subbed can confirm if it's still the same since June 2019 (the last time I'm subbed) or there was actually an improvement worth subbing for lol?

nah no improvement and now he’s perm blocked me coz I dared to tell him one of his posts was crap. Pathetic

danielladaisyxx

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I subscribed to his OF when he had an offer on for a month, it wasn't bad, but very samey. I legit think the hottest thing on there is a video of him fucking his gf, but like there was no moans coming from either of them which makes me think his penis wasn't actually in, he was just thrusting?

Basch

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone currently subbed? Based on his Twitter post, he's been showing his cock with his face/head on - wow that's an improvement from him after 'hiding' for 4 years lol

Which twitter post is this exactly? I"ve checked his last few tweets and none of them suggest he's gotten over his fear of showing dick and face together.