Mr Muscle Uk - OF @mrmuscle

BubbleButtsLover

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’d be surprised if he hasn’t
of course he has. I hope, for him, unless he tries to hide his gay side, which would be sad for him.
He's attracted to men, it is obvious, and it makes him uncomfortable, we can see it, his gay side is not assumed.
He fucked himself with big dildoes, he touches men... for me it is obvious he's attracted to be fucked, he probably had sex with a lot of men, I wish him !

• Haha
Reactions: HDbiker

eymacandyrain

Cherished Member
Media
of course he has. I hope, for him, unless he tries to hide his gay side, which would be sad for him.
He's attracted to men, it is obvious, and it makes him uncomfortable, we can see it, his gay side is not assumed.
He fucked himself with big dildoes, he touches men... for me it is obvious he's attracted to be fucked, he probably had sex with a lot of men, I wish him !
Personally, I find the concept of "gay" much more profound. Just because a same-sex act is performed and even enjoyed doesn't mean the actors have to be gay.
It is even possible, and for some even common, for them to be involved with each other because they are convinced of the same thing, value each other, create a friendly bond with it and whatever attributes they intend it to have.
In addition, the erogenous zones in men do not exist according to sexual identity, which means that it does not necessarily have to be a gay thing to stimulate one's butt. Penis-shaped dildos are simply established forms.
However he feels and identifies is up to him, but I don't think that these are necessarily indicators of his up to him sexuality.